©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

idiot at the gym.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Well, I say the cream of the crop last night! Me and my 2 work out partners are punishing our way through a shoulder work out when one of them points out this idiot on the hammer strength shoulder press. He is holding the cell phone to one ear while he works a single arm shoulder press. When he's done with that shoulder, he switches the phone to the other hand and ear and continues. This went on for 3 sets that we were aware of. Oh, it gets better. Next we see him on the smith machine doing seated shoulder presses. This time he is holding the phone between his ear and shoulder while he completes 4 sets. Just had to share this and see if anyone else sees this crap at there gym.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
We Got A Spaz Like That At My Gym Everytime You See Him He Comes In All Dressed Up, Hair Fixed And Is Always On His Phone.. I Think I Have Seen Him Do One Set Of Flat Bench Once... Usally He Just Walks Around Talking To Everyone On The Phone...

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
didnt slap him but we did make fun of him loud enough that he was sure to hear us.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
hahaha, Geez man. I thought it was bad enough the guys
that cant leave the cell in the car for 1HR while they workout without any calls.... Fucking Talking and lifting hehe I can see it now :D
Id be emberased to even be seen around someone like that. funny stuff

Last edited:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
this is very true nitro, i turn my phone off and leave it in my car the only thing i bring in the gym is a lil attitude for the weights

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
There's this guy at my gym who, EVERYDAY, comes in with that new hands-free earpiece phone and just talks constantly everyday. LOL. Some people just don't have their priorities in order or they just aren't consistent with ours....haha.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Macstanton said:
There's this guy at my gym who, EVERYDAY, comes in with that new hands-free earpiece phone and just talks constantly everyday. LOL. Some people just don't have their priorities in order or they just aren't consistent with ours....haha.

AHHH.. I hate them things!
you ever just wanna rip it out or go flip him in the forhead.
I dont know about you guys But when it comes to the GYM thats MY time...
I dont want Phonecalls or knuckleheads pestering.
My Gf/ (Now wife) use to call the Gym to check up on me to make sure I was realy there (shes a bit Phsyco) anyhow Man I finaly had to let her know.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
my girl stopped by one time to check and make sure i was there , when i saw her i dropped my weight and told her we will finish this at the house, needless to say she left knowing that she was going to get a ear full when i got home.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
It pisses me off when the gym is crowded and these idiots are either having a general conversation to each other or on the phone and you are waiting to use the specific bit of equipment.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
Damn , and here all along I thought I was the only one who's lady checked up on him at the gym. I am always lifting so she figured I was up to no good. I caught here a few times checking up, Whaaaaaat Thhhhhhe Fuck is up with that. Now she knows that I am at the gym she thinks I am hitting on the girls that work at the gym, I told her the only reason I talk to them is for the freebies I get, like protien, tans ect...ect. Shit I have been at this gym longer then most of the people who work there. And as far as the assholes who are there for social hour, I just let them know , I am happy about there new years resolution but if your not lifting the streching area is over there. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the jerkoff who has been lifting for a whole month and he thinks he is a real badass. This jerkoff dropped a 60lb dumbbell on his head while trying to attempt skull crushers, holy shit he almost killed himself. Don't get me wrong, I fully support the newbies who are dedicated and working there asses off, I give them advice and encouragement and tell them to keep up the good work. All these other fools will be gone by summer and we will have the gym back until new years, it is the same old shit year in and year out.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
juddwoo said:
Damn , and here all along I thought I was the only one who's lady checked up on him at the gym. I am always lifting so she figured I was up to no good. I caught here a few times checking up, Whaaaaaat Thhhhhhe Fuck is up with that. Now she knows that I am at the gym she thinks I am hitting on the girls that work at the gym, I told her the only reason I talk to them is for the freebies I get, like protien, tans ect...ect. Shit I have been at this gym longer then most of the people who work there. And as far as the assholes who are there for social hour, I just let them know , I am happy about there new years resolution but if your not lifting the streching area is over there. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the jerkoff who has been lifting for a whole month and he thinks he is a real badass. This jerkoff dropped a 60lb dumbbell on his head while trying to attempt skull crushers, holy shit he almost killed himself. Don't get me wrong, I fully support the newbies who are dedicated and working there asses off, I give them advice and encouragement and tell them to keep up the good work. All these other fools will be gone by summer and we will have the gym back until new years, it is the same old shit year in and year out.

LMAO So true

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
mr.nitrofish said:
damn, why even bother working out if your going to do it half assed

Its no different than the guys that go there and talk for 10min between sets. I agree why bother there's a reason where bigger than those guys.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
There is some weird guy that comes into my gym that always absolutely reeks of cologne. And to top that off he is dressed up like he is going out by wearing jeans, boots and a dress shirt. When he walks around he has his arms flaired out like his lats are getting in the way - except he's not muscular at all...it's a very odd sight to see...and smell...although it sucks when the cologne is so strong it makes you want to cough though...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
All part of enjoying the gym ;-)

Personaly i think its all part of making "gyming" more exiting...Always something or someone to smile about...lol
Like the one guy at our gym...shit i laughed..He was busy doing dumbell side lateral-raises standing, the next moment we all heard this "EAAAOOOO"...Guess what....he accidently slammed his dick with the dumbells going down..:))

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
LOL ya there are many differnt types of people inthe gym.
the other day I was doing back and was supersetting between to things. a girl sat down on one that I was using and did a set, then she pulled out a nail file and was fileing her nails. then she did another set and then pulled out the file. then again she did the same thing. this went on for like 20minutes(Im not exagerating either) funny shit though. I just did someting else

my all time favorite are the guys who think there really hardcore. they throw weights around to draw attention, slam the bars. stare inthe mirror. but the only lifts they do are flat bench and arms. thats it. LOL iTS FUNNY SHIT
plus they never go up in weight because there overtraining by doing chest and arms everyday.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Allright listen to this one

I got an idiot at my gym, and I kick him in the ass every chance I get..
My gym is in my basement, and for some reason every time I train my cat figures iitts time to take a crap...and he sits his the litter box watching me train and takes like 3 shits during my workout..I dont get it.. so between mysets I chase him around the basement trying to kick him in the Ass..
Im not making this up to be funny...itts true

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
other than that b4 I had kids and spent alot of time in the gym, yeah it's funny, same guys every day doing the same bodyparts and looking the same year after year..worst case is they are the first ones to let you know that your form is wrong or youd get better results doing this or that...