©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If I had an abscess, I'd know right?

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
The title pretty much. Trying to figure out some issues after my first injection ever of Test-c.

But basically, to ease my mind, if I had an abscess in my quad, I should be able to feel the lump, and it should probably hurt, right? There's no lump I can find and no pain, so I'm probably fine, but hell, I'd rather know than not.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
No lump....no pain.....no problem!!! In all seriousness lump and a little pain doesn't mean absess. Sometimes oil can form a depot or ball at the injection site and cause some discomfort. If it's absess you'll know it's absess it will hurt like hell and have heat/fever to it usually

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
No lump....no pain.....no problem!!! In all seriousness lump and a little pain doesn't mean absess. Sometimes oil can form a depot or ball at the injection site and cause some discomfort. If it's absess you'll know it's absess it will hurt like hell and have heat/fever to it usually

Thanks brother.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Depending on the oil and actual amount of hormone and temperature (among other reasons) it can just crash and cause some pain/discomfort as well and not be an abscess. Also, if its a virgin area or first time ever, it can be paranoia and it takes time to build up scar tissue or tolerance of the muscle stretching out due to the oil.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Forgot to mention that if it is an abscess/staph infection you will know for sure. Big ass red lump and swelling and unbearable pain. Not fun at all. If you ever think you are getting one, maybe think about taking some antibiotics or go tona Dr. Instead of chancing it and waiting to long. Dont want to end up getting an appendage amputated or disfigured.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for the advice. Yeah, the good thing is there's been zero pain since about 3 days after the injection. I had a perfect storm of other crap that's had me nervous, trying to pinpoint what's going on, but there's no worry of an abscess at this point. Squats till I puked fixed most of the rest of it today, feeling better than I have in a week.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The title pretty much. Trying to figure out some issues after my first injection ever of Test-c.

But basically, to ease my mind, if I had an abscess in my quad, I should be able to feel the lump, and it should probably hurt, right? There's no lump I can find and no pain, so I'm probably fine, but hell, I'd rather know than not.

Sorry man- am I the only one here?
WHAT?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Sorry man- am I the only one here?
WHAT?

You seem to be easily confused today squats. All that Tren is probably giving you early onset Alzheimer's. You should go see a doctor immediately. Send me all the gear you have left so I can make sure it gets properly disposed of, and make sure someone deletes your browser history before it's too late.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You seem to be easily confused today squats. All that Tren is probably giving you early onset Alzheimer's. You should go see a doctor immediately. Send me all the gear you have left so I can make sure it gets properly disposed of, and make sure someone deletes your browser history before it's too late.
Sully- your to good to me man
You would do that for me?
I will send the trailer truck over your way
I better slip my little white coat back on man

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
the title pretty much. Trying to figure out some issues after my first injection ever of test-c.

But basically, to ease my mind, if i had an abscess in my quad, i should be able to feel the lump, and it should probably hurt, right? There's no lump i can find and no pain, so i'm probably fine, but hell, i'd rather know than not.

omg

Attachments

• best-ever.jpg
    best-ever.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: