©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF 1- once or twice ED?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Got my IGF today, and it arrived fast and cold
from Muscle Reasearch. I'm confused about the daily dose though.
I shot Sub-Q in belly fat, which I later found out was wrong. Right?
and some say 50 mcg once a day and others say twice a day...ugh!
wish it came with instructions. Anyway at least I didn't waste too much..
Just want to get it right. So Always go IM 40-50mcg being the typical dose.
1 or 2 times a day? and mix with a little B-12 or Bac Water. I think I got it
thanks in advance for any help

W

wolfyEVH

you do it twice....so 25 and 25......first thing in the AM and post workout

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
give us updates on your cycle with this, I want to know how MR's IGF is. I'm going to be doing it soon at 40mcg 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon.

P

pincrusher

up to 40-50mcg can be done once per day but if you get to 60mcg or higher it is best to split the dosage in half and do 2 injections.
i do 50mcg once per day unless im doing bicep shots then i slpit it into 25mcg shots and hit both biceps at the same time.
everywhere else is just 1 shot at 50mcg.
my favorite places to inject are delts & biceps since they are easy to hit and there is very little subq fat on those muscles.
as to the question of when you inject. i do it about 2 hours prior to when i lift but others inject after they lift. i dont really think it matters much.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
up to 40-50mcg can be done once per day but if you get to 60mcg or higher it is best to split the dosage in half and do 2 injections.
i do 50mcg once per day unless im doing bicep shots then i slpit it into 25mcg shots and hit both biceps at the same time.
everywhere else is just 1 shot at 50mcg.
my favorite places to inject are delts & biceps since they are easy to hit and there is very little subq fat on those muscles.
as to the question of when you inject. i do it about 2 hours prior to when i lift but others inject after they lift. i dont really think it matters much.
I think that the post workout injection came about due to the fact that alot of peeps got those crazy pumps when they injected pre workout and weren't able to finish working out........I haven't really read any logical information stating that it MUST be injected post workout...

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
It certainly wouldn't HAVE to be ran post workout only ... but there are a couple of reasons you see the recommendation for that time quite a bit.

You have already mentioned one ... the crazy pumps. For some folks using LR3, the pumps are beyond just good ... they are insane, to the point of cutting a workout short. To keep that situation in check, injecting post workout is one way.

Another consideration is the fact that working out and tearing down a muscle greatly increases the number of IGF-1 receptors within that muscle group. To take advantage of that, we can inject the LR3 into the muscle group we just tore down to maximize utilization. This certainly isn't a make or break proposition, but as in all things we do we are striving to get the maximum benefit from their use. PWO injection into freshly worked muscle is just one more small thing we can do to potentially increase utilization of our LR3.

With all of that said, LR3 has a long enough active window to work acceptably well just about any time we inject. I will usually inject 1/2 in the am, 1/2 post workout into a muscle group worked (mostly the smaller groups ... delts, biceps, triceps, etc) ... but I use 80-100 mcgs per day these days.