©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF-LR3 Timing

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
How essential is it that IGF-LR3 be taken within 15-20 minutes after your workout? I know that is the standard recommendation, but is it essential that the IGF be taken within that time frame for the IGF to work? What about the guys who take twice a day? are they wasting one of the shots? or is this ok?

I ask because taking right after my workout is going to create some big logistical problems for me, and if I can get by with shooting a few hours later it will be a beautiful thing.

Thanks for any help.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
How essential is it that IGF-LR3 be taken within 15-20 minutes after your workout? I know that is the standard recommendation, but is it essential that the IGF be taken within that time frame for the IGF to work? What about the guys who take twice a day? are they wasting one of the shots? or is this ok?

I ask because taking right after my workout is going to create some big logistical problems for me, and if I can get by with shooting a few hours later it will be a beautiful thing.

Thanks for any help.

some people can argue this but i think its better to take 2x a day. I guess it depends on how many mcgs yu plan on taking the norm for the times are 15-30min before breakfast and like yu said 20 min after wo. i usually took 40-50mcgs. Like 20mcgs before break and 20mcgs after wo. i took it 30 min after wo. Now yu do have that window after wo when you continuue to have muscle repair. I wouldnt go beyond 2 hours though. thats just my opinion, hope it helps some. rot

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
some people can argue this but i think its better to take 2x a day. I guess it depends on how many mcgs yu plan on taking the norm for the times are 15-30min before breakfast and like yu said 20 min after wo. i usually took 40-50mcgs. Like 20mcgs before break and 20mcgs after wo. i took it 30 min after wo. Now yu do have that window after wo when you continuue to have muscle repair. I wouldnt go beyond 2 hours though. thats just my opinion, hope it helps some. rot

Thanks bro. Really appreciate it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Thanks for any help.

I do think PWO is best with IGFLR3.
Are you also using HGH?