©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf Oops

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Oops I Just Noticed I Left My Igf
Out Of The Frig Overnight!....did
I Fuck It Up Or Do You Think Its Still Good?

Thanks

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Where did you get it? Was it already reconstituted? What was in reconstituted in? I'm in the middle of some research on this topic. Number one, most IGF that is already reconstituted when you receive it, you have a 50/50 chance that its degraded to almost half or 1/4 of what its normal strength is anyway. Number two, if its lypholisized powder wafer, and you reconstitute it, one day may not hurt too much, may degrade some, but put it back in the fridge. The variation of temperature will probably cause the degradation, but its probably still good. I will not buy already reconstituted IGF anymore.........if you think about it, its common sense, treat it like GH. You wouldn't buy already constituted GH, who knows whats growing in there and your probably injecting 10%IGF, 90%BW or acetic acid. Just my opinion.......

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
it was in vials from muscleresearch...
I just hope its still safe to use or should I just
throw it away? ( its expensive too)

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
One day isn't a problem, I've known people to not put that stuff in the fridge at all, but on the same note, got mediocre results at high doses. How has your results been, and what dose are you on?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I've been doing 50mcg a day for a little over a week.
Its melting the bodyfat like crazy,while eating everything in sight and I feel great. I've doulbed my protien intake and stop doing cardio, since since I don't have alot of body fat to begin with...But I do get concerned with any safety issues there may be while using this...How will it affect my blood work? Will my doctor freak? I'm about 4 weeks into PCT...Thanks for the help

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
igfr3?

:rolleyes: So actually how do you go about prepaing it for use?
I,m ordering 1mg today for first time I,ve always used gear or insulin!
Just curious how long does it keep and how far will 1mg go,firsttime user I weigh arround 228lbs,31yrs old.
And is it better to use PCT or during ? :rolleyes:
I could really use your exp. with this matter!
Don,t what to f### it up ,cost too much to mess arround with! :D

P

pincrusher

you should be fine leaving it out overnight. muscleresearch is one of the few places i faithfully order reconstituted igf from without ever seeing a difference in performance over stuff i reconstitute myself from the powder.
i even got an order from MR that sat at the post office for a few days and the cold pack wasnt cold anymore due to a post office screwup and them failing to notify me i had a package. was still good even after that.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Hey AKAPITBULL (and anyone else)
Although I purchased from muscleresearch,
I got alot of info here: www.getigf.com
there is alot of good info on these boards too.
just do a search for "l-igf"
Pincrusher also knows alot about this great product.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
1 kit for $200??? what else does that shit do? cook you breakfast and pick up your plate?