©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm a bad boy

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Jan 9 2004, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Jan 9 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ooh what about fat tire!! good stuff there [/b][/quote]
Fat Tire.....it's made in Ft. Collins CO, I used to live there. They have the best beer in the whole damn world as far as I'm concerned......it's called 90 Schilling!

M

MYRICK

<!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 9 2004, 08:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 9 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Jan 9 2004, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Jan 9 2004, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it didn't smell bad. maybe it is just cause it was in a keg [/b][/quote]
no bro you would have smelled it, trust me......did it give you rotten gut and give you the shits? [/b][/quote]
NO BUT UR DESCRIBING THE LAST CHICK HE WAS WITH TO THE T

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
hey man, if we both have the shits whats the difference? just change the sheets afterwards ;)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Nate your fuckin hilarious, we used to steal beer off the train that would stop at a distributor where we used to dirtbike ride, cases of killians red out the whazoo there were cases of beer thrown all over the woods cops eventually got involved and starting busting some ppls luckily i wasnt one. nothin like a nice summer day of dirtbike riding and drinking brewsekys.. those were the days

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I hear ya man. we had so much beer all the time we would give a case or two to people on the side of the road. Guy with will work for food sign- here ya go man have some beer, Hitchhikers- cant give you a ride but here have some beer and take a load off, random buttheads- stfu and drink ya sissy, Various girls would trade BJ's fro party material (not me, i had a gf :rolleyes: )
heck we even would leave whatever we could'nt drink wherever we were at for the next peeps to have fun.

it was better than money, good times.......GOOD TIMES!

never did get caught either.