©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

im feeling nothing while on clen

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
im up to 100 mcg and im feeling nothing. why is that? shouldn't I feel jittery or something by now? don't even really feel hot either. should I jump up to 140mcg or is that too much.

HE-MAN

Oct 31, 2004
Did you take your temp. in the morning.If not then start taking your temp every morning.If it is up slightly then its working,you don't have to be letting off steam like a mofo or even get jittery.You just might have a high tolerance.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dump truck said:
Spot on He-Man you have to take your temp. I have gone to 200mcgs with no shakes.

Consider yourself lucky. I get so shakey that I can hardly write my name.....much less inject. I always have to remember to inject before taking the clen.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
im on it right now..

somehow half way through it i came down with a fever... not a good combination.

I'm at 80mg/day taken in the mornings(but i'm a small guy). About 30 minutes after taking it I can literally feel the stuff going through me. My skin will get blotchy, I will be drenched in sweat after a walk to class. My body shakes constantly and i cannot usually sit still. This past week i have lost 6 pounds.

I have no problems with sleeping.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
took 140mcg today, I felt a little something, but not that much, tomarrow ill try 160mcg before I ramp down. I really don't like the idea of taking high doses, I don't want to wreck my body.

why do I have a tolernece when I have never taken oral gear,clen and seldom even asprins?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i would say that if this doesnt work for you try a different type of weight loss after your recovery time is over. but if you aren't losing weight from clen there are only a few more powerful drugs out there and all of them are far more dangerous.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
they are strait from gnxl, they are in the factory buble pack.I belive they are legit

I took 160mcg today, still nothing. ill max out at 200mcg tomarrow. I guess ill need to jump on a scale to really see if it did anything, but I sure don't feel any different.

is clen liver toxic? should I worry about high doses?

HE-MAN

Oct 31, 2004
Fuck bro, you don't listen to real informative shit do ya.You gotta take your temp as i said it may be working but you could not be experiancing the sides which is reall good.I wouldn't go any higher than 160mcg.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
mr.nitrofish said:
so you mean to say I may never feel the side effects? I don't have a thermometer handy.

Not to be too much of an ass but did you read any of the responses above? No you will not necessarily feel anything. Clen is not to be fucked with!!! You can't haphazardly up your doses like that. Go back down to 100mcg. I personally don't reccommend anyone take anymore than that based on the dangers of it.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
don't they make a 200mcg tablet. and dump truck said he has tryed 200mcg.

heres how my cycle went: 20 20 40 40 60 60 80 100 120 140 160 and ill finish something like this 100 80 60.

HE-MAN

Oct 31, 2004
How long have you been on?
Have you lost any weight?
Your lucky you can go to 160mcg without sides,i go 40mcg and i'm all fucked :confused:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
its a 2 week cycle. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

ok I took my tempature like 6 times today and the highest tempature my body reached was 98.3 .isn't 98.8 normal.

I just don't think clen works for me.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
from the 12 day ramp up you gave it seems like it would be at least a 3 week closer to 4 week (24 days).