©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm going to break!

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I realize I'm in a bulking cycle but these Christmas cookies are going to break me. I only have so much power against them. The hypnotizing rhythm in which they speak to me is too much to resist. I’m going to break today I can feel it. Wish me luck.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
make protien bar cookies, oatmeal, rice cake... something to help bulk.. idk.. chocolate chip and samoa but those sugar cookies are great!

run run, as fast as you can, you'll never catch the ginger bread man!

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Lol I can try all that but when 4 trays of cookies are brought in (all home made from white haired old ladies might I add) I don't know if there's anything I can do. It's easy to tell myself that I'll just work out harder tonight but I'm not sure how much harder I can work out!

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
I realize I'm in a bulking cycle but these Christmas cookies are going to break me. I only have so much power against them. The hypnotizing rhythm in which they speak to me is too much to resist. I’m going to break today I can feel it. Wish me luck.

Gobot have ONE cookie! It won't kill you.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well that's sounds like great advice but you know Christmas cookie trays. There are at least 15 different types of cookies!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Well that's sounds like great advice but you know Christmas cookie trays. There are at least 15 different types of cookies!

Brother eat the whole fuckin tray smile about it and kill it in the gym that day lmao least thats what i would do and i wouldnt feel a damn bit guilty about it lol well maybe a little.

Jedew

Dec 19, 2013
Quite a tempting treat i would say, so even if you eat it you are at loss and if you don't eat it you are still at loss.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Brother eat the whole fuckin tray smile about it and kill it in the gym that day lmao least thats what i would do and i wouldnt feel a damn bit guilty about it lol well maybe a little.

:( that's what I did. Well not the whole tray but about 6 cookies. I just kept telling myself that this is a bulking cycle and that I won't be breaking diet at all starting in March. I destroyed my tri's and traps last night so I don't feel bad at all.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Every year for the past 20 years, the time between Christmas and New Years is a free for all. I never, I mean neaver, eat sweets, but I gorge on Ham, Turkey (dark meat), Mash Potatoes, gravy, stuffing and all that good stuff. Then on Jan 2nd, it's go time!

Enjoy the holiday's with your family and eat what you want. Unless you are prepping for a show.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
:( that's what I did. Well not the whole tray but about 6 cookies. I just kept telling myself that this is a bulking cycle and that I won't be breaking diet at all starting in March. I destroyed my tri's and traps last night so I don't feel bad at all.

Your worried about six cookies??? Come on man:naughty;)

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
So there are these little peanut butter balls with rice crispy pieces and powdered sugar in them covered in milk chocolate. They are the devil.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I ate 2 pies. Dozens of cookies , dnp and I feel good..lol.

That made me LOL!! :D

So there are these little peanut butter balls with rice crispy pieces and powdered sugar in them covered in milk chocolate. They are the devil.

I know the exact PB Balls you speak of. I ate around 2 dozen in less than 2 hrs. Hope I can still fit in my skinny jeans;)

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Oreo an cream cheese balls are the worst for me.. I could never diet in the holiday season it'd be the end of me