©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm Lost.

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
I’m 6’
225 lbs.
30% bf
I train twice a week

Here’s what I want to do with my first real cycle:

Keep a body weight of at least 210 lbs., but change the bf from 30% to 20%.
Go from a LBM of 158 lbs. To 168 lbs.
This means removing 15 lbs of fat and adding at least 10 lbs of muscle.

1st: Is this a reasonable goal?

2nd: I understand test is the base that I will have to build a cycle upon. I only want to have to stick myself once a week. Which of the 4 major groups of test would work best for this?

3rd: Do I need to start Nolva before I stop the AS?

My thoughts are:

Week 1 – 4
test enanthate @ 250mg per week
D bol 15mg per day

Week 5 – 8
Test cyp @ 350mg per week
Anadrol 50mg per day

Week 9 – 10
Clomid @ 50mg ED / Nolva@ 10mg ED

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Oregon Diver said:
I’m 6’
225 lbs.
30% bf
I train twice a week
What is your current routine? Twice a week may not be enough
Here’s what I want to do with my first real cycle:

Keep a body weight of at least 210 lbs., but change the bf from 30% to 20%.
Go from a LBM of 158 lbs. To 168 lbs.
This means removing 15 lbs of fat and adding at least 10 lbs of muscle.

1st: Is this a reasonable goal?
Don't know. Diet will be a major factor.
2nd: I understand test is the base that I will have to build a cycle upon. I only want to have to stick myself once a week. Which of the 4 major groups of test would work best for this?
Cypionate and enanthate are almost identical. Either one would be good. Test is more efficient injecting twice per week. Mon -Thurs or Sun-Wed
3rd: Do I need to start Nolva before I stop the AS?
You need to have nolva on hand in case you start seeing symptoms of gyno.
My thoughts are:

Week 1 – 4
test enanthate @ 250mg per week
D bol 15mg per day

Week 5 – 8
Test cyp @ 350mg per week
Anadrol 50mg per day
These amounts are too low. I don't recommend less than 400mg per week.
Week 9 – 10
Clomid @ 50mg ED / Nolva@ 10mg ED
2 weeks after your last injection.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

P

pincrusher

dragonrider gave you some good answers to your questions and im going to add a few more things.
start doing cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach. only drink water while doing cardio, no gatorade or anything else that has carbs in it. do your cardio for 1/2 hour and walk on the treadmill at about 3.5-4 mph. wait till at least 15 minutes after you are done your cardio before you eat or drink anything since it takes approximately 15 minutes for your body to start to burn fat after you start the cardio session and will continue for about the same time after you stop.
diet is the key like dragonrider said. cut out all junk food(no mcd's or bk) eat 6-7 small meals per day with each containing either protein and fat or protein and carbs. try not to eat all 3 at the same time. make sure you stop eating carbs at least 3 hours before bedtime. alot of people will taper their carb intake starting with the highest levels early in the day and slowly tapering off the amounts they consume till you hit the last meal of the day which will contain no carbs, just protein and good fats(omega 3's)
increase your training to at least 4 days per week. train only 1-2 muscle groups per workout. you can also start doing cardio in the pm after your training session is done.
i would recommend you lower your bodyfat somewhat before you partake of the juice. fat cells will increase the amount of estrogen conversion in the body, so the higher your bf% the more risk you are at for gyno and other estrogen related side affects. fat cells also attract more fat, which means you will need to eat an ultra clean diet.
my first real cycle consisted of 200mg of test cyp 2x per week on a sun/wed schedule. it worked very well and with a clean diet and hard training i was able to loose about 7% bf while gaining lean muscle. this took about 6 months to accomplish but i was very pleased with the results.
try a training split like this:
mon= chest & tri's
tues= back & bi's
wed=off
thurs= quads & hams
fri= shoulders & calves
work your abs at least 3x per week after your regular workout.

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
Thanks guys,

Do you have a preference on test types?

Do you like those test mixes; I saw somewhere but don't remember where?
;)

P

pincrusher

single estered test products will work the best. they are much easier to control bloodlevels than the multi estered products. products like sustanon were originally designed as a hrt product where you only inject once per month. for bodybuilding this isnt nearly enough and the different esters will make it harder for you to maintain even bloodlevels.
test cyp & test enanthate are the best overall test products to use for a basic cycle, especially for beginners. test prop & phenylprop are generally used for cutting cycles or at the beginning of a basic cycle to get it started. they start to work much faster but require eod or ed injections and for a person new to injecting this may become a little to much. with the use of the longer estered products you can experiment a little and try all different injection sites to see which ones you are more comfortable using. another thing with the shorter estered products is that they tend to cause injection site pain or irritation more than the longer estered products do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
single estered test products will work the best. they are much easier to control bloodlevels than the multi estered products. products like sustanon were originally designed as a hrt product where you only inject once per month. for bodybuilding this isnt nearly enough and the different esters will make it harder for you to maintain even bloodlevels.
test cyp & test enanthate are the best overall test products to use for a basic cycle, especially for beginners.
I have to agree. Some boards swear by sustanon, but I think you have to inject at least every 3 days to take advantage of the different esters. I prefer and recommend Enanthate or Cypionate.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
1) What is the common name for HCG and 2) also can it be obtainable from chemists?? 3) Do you HAVE to use it after cycle, or only if your balls has gone smaller??

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
1) What is the common name for HCG and 2) also can it be obtainable from chemists?? 3) Do you HAVE to use it after cycle, or only if your balls has gone smaller??

HCG is not necessary....unless you're doing a LOOOOOOOOOOONG cycle. It can desensitize the testicles if used incorrectly. Just stick w/ clomid/nolva. Who cares if the nuts shrink anyways??? makes the old johnson look bigger!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Agree with Wolfy. HCG is not essential.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
HCG, is a natural protein hormone which develops in the placenta of a pregnant woman. HCG is manufactured from the urine of pregnant women since it is excreted in unchanged form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys. The commercially available HCG is sold as a dry substance and can be used both in men and women. In women injectable HCG allows for ovulation since it influences the last stages of the development of the ovum, thus stimulating ovulation. In a man HCG stimulates production of androgenic hormones (testosterone). For this reason athletes use injectable HCG to increase the testosterone production.

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
is the Sust 250 tabs made my British Dragon any good?
british dragon makes an injectible product called andropen which is a sustanon like product. it has 5 test esters instead of 3 and is dosed out at 275mg/ml. it has been tested and the dosing was actually closer to 300mg/ml. it is a very good product and i am currently using it with much success. they did make a change with it though as the original formula had test acetate as one of the esters and this ended up causing some injection site pain so they switched that ester for test phenlyprop. now it is painless like they wanted it to be originally.

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
I think first you probably want to implement a program in which you train more than two days a week. By juicing and being so inactive you will probably bloat and be even more disappointed than before you started.