©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm out of the shadows......

thSman

Sep 9, 2013
and am gonna introduce myself Anasci.

Firstly I got word of this place from Pro-Muscle and I like it here, the members seem more level headed and less gung -ho so to speak.

About me,
age 38, height 5'7"ish ;),weight 160 llb or 11 st 5/6 lb

Years training 20 ( naturally )

Competitive from 24 yo to 31 yo

Multi National LW Natural champ,2 nd Europe LW, 3rd World LW (drugs tested No pro hormones)

Training has been pretty much my life for many many years, completely immersing myself in it whilst competing, yes I made sacrifices but I don't regret them, I did what I did whilst I was doing it and don't hark back to the things alot would have done.Trophies aren't on show anywhere etc.

The last 4 years has seen me get married,adopt my wifes 8 yo girl, almost completely re build a house and have a little boy of my own who one day will I'd like to be able to spot on the squat rack. I also work for myself as a tradesman which is very time consuming.

Now I'll cut to the chase here, the intro is over......
I didn't touch gear whilst and prior to competing altho the thought has always been floating round in my head somewhere as we always want to get bigger.
I still train hard and get to the gym as often as I can 3-5 times pw but I'm now on the verge of taking the plunge. I'll never compete again so I'm not cheating any one.
I'd like to think I could test the water just once, give it my all and hopefully keep my gains and stay clean for the future.

I've read alot on here and Pro-M and all suggest Test only 1st cycle.
I have one prob with that and it's one of the hang ups I've always had about taking the gear (test) it's the hairloss that goes with it, I know I'll get shot down for being a pussy but it's a big issue to myself. I'm doing ok with keeping my hair thus far although my dad is bald and prety much was from about 50 yo.

Would a low test hi anabolic cycle do me as good for a 1st cycle as I see alot of more experiaced users do this.

I was thinking Test P 200 pw and NPP at 600 pw over 3 doses ?

But then I read about all the possible 19 Nor sides and the use of ancilleries to control prolactin etc.

It all gets a bit complex and scary for someone whos trained clean for so long. I'm fine with needles, thats not an issue I just don't wanna screw it up and get the best out of it ( should I go there) and keep it all (most) with minimum bloat hence the choice of steroid.

Input would be greatly appreciated !

ParanoidFitness

Welcome to AnaSci.

Kind of a long "welcome" post.

First off, if you have ANY "hang-ups" about AAS don't use them.
Second, a Test-only cycle is a great place to start once you've made the decision.
Finally, if you're prone to MPB you're going to lose your hair no matter what. AAS will certainly make it happen faster. If not prone to MPB you'll probably shed but if you're not using mega doses and staying on-cycle indefinitely you'll probably be fine. PROBABLY.

I am a cancer survivor (non small cell lung cancer).
I went through a total of nine chemo sessions consisting of 148 treatments, not to mention radiation, PDT, gamma knife etc.
I lost my hair every time (all hair not just head hair).
You'd never know to look at me now.
It grew back every time.
Not all chemo patients lose their hair. Not all of the ones who do lose it grow it back and are bald forever. I'm one of the lucky ones. My hair grew back AND I lived to tell about it.

I shed when using AAS (almost any AAS). I have run dozens of cycles starting from 16 years old. I am 46 now. I have a full head of hair and not prone to MPB. After every cycle my hair fills back in and I haven't had any lasting hair loss. I am fortunate that even at high doses (not mega doses) when the shedding is the worst most people don't even notice it.

That being said, you experience could be completely different. You could suffer full and irreversible alopecia. You could be similar to me and not have any noticeable effects. You could shut your testicles down completely...forever.
There is a long list of bad things that can happen to AAS users. You have to weigh that against what you're hoping to gain from AAS use.

Using AAS is a huge decision not to be taken lightly and I recommend doing A CRAPLOAD of research.
AnaSci is a great source of information and guidance.
So much experience among the members here. I've only just joined and am still reading every night. After 30 years I'll admit I still can learn from others' experience. I don't know it all. None of us do. I can only hope to know more when I go to bed at night than I did when I got up that morning.

There are other boards out there as well with vets who know what they're talking about. I encourage you to expand your research.

Once you know what you're getting into, decide for yourself what's right for you and don't be afraid to ask for help, opinions etc.

You have come to the right place. :welcome:

BTW: Thanks for posting stats.

Last edited:

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Welcome brother. I'm over at pm and other boards but this is my home. Great intro. I feel a test only first cycle will be fine for you and at the mg you would be taking there is no need to worry bout hair loss.

thSman

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks for the response guys, it was long winded wasn't it, once I get going and all that.

I will Magnus and see how you guys can guide me from what I already have learned from the ANA & PM before I take the plunge.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Very nice intro! Any friend of PM is a friend of mine. I would take their advice and keep it simple your first run.