©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm starting a new thread which is comparing IV Anadrol and Balkan pharmacy Anadrol

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK...lets get this thread back on the rails....Ripped, any conclusion yet, which in Your opinion are stronger, strength, fullness, etc(I LOVE those Balkans, strongest I've done since Hemos)

Bazooka joe

Apr 6, 2013
Iron Dungeon
Yepp both are good , and anadrol needs constant fuel even if loss of appetite and when u don't eat enough is when the nausea happens.
Force feed like bazooka joe does, when u are full eat another plate full..

I've never done Balkan, but the IV Drol was great bestvi used in years even better than some pharm grade Drol. Like the Hemogenim. Lots of water, strength gains were incredible., but never lost appetite.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I'm going to have to do another run of just Balkan pharma.
After 3 weeks on Ivs anadrol I started getting nauseous , so to be fair ill run Balkan pharma for 4 weeks and see if I notice a difference.
On IV Anadrol I gained like 16 pounds in 3 weeks then the nausea kicked in so I couldn't stomach carbs and winded upping all 16 pounds of water in the 4th week