©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IMpact Nutrition Maxteron

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
First of bro....Any sup that tries to sound like real gear is lame in my book (Maxteron sounds like Masteron which is a real AAS). Secondly, if I can't see the list of ingredients on the bottle, I aint buying it. There are lots of herbal sups that are great (Tribulus, Avena Sativa, etc) but when a company makes a product and says "This shit is the bomb" and then doesent tell you what's in the bottle no way. Lastly, comes price....As we saw with prohormones, many of them (ErgoPharm's norandrodiol as an example) costed more than the hormones they were precursers for (norandrodiol converted to Nandrolone which is Deca.) Bottom line, there are no natural or breakthrough products that can replace gear, only supplement it. I use Nutrex Vitrex for natural Test stimulation, and a product called Lipo 6 to aid in cutting.

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
could you give me a little more info on nutrex vitrex and lipo 6 i appreciate it thanks for the info.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Nutrex Vitrix is a natural testosterone enhancer. It's main ingredients are 1000mg of liquid Tribulus Terrestris (herb) and Avena Sativa(oat), that are proven to increase natural testosterone production. It is not like an anabolic whatsoever. In fact, anabolics stop natural test because your body has so much it doesn't feel the need to make any more natural testosterone. Thats why your balls shrink when on a steroid cycle. If you want more information, go to google and search.

I never had a problem with fat so im not exactly sure what Lipo 6 is. I would expect it has an herbal ingredient such as Yohimbe which helps build muscle and may promote fat loss. Some people feel feverish from Yohimbe but im sure someone on this board will answer more of your questions about this herb and Lipo 6.

Last edited:

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
will this nutrex vitrex help in gaining lean muscle or is it just to make your sex drive go crazy. im really trying to put good solid and quick muscle together.