©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

In dire need of some advise

Fibonacci

May 1, 2004
I know that this question has been asked a million times already but here goes one more. I want to start back on injectables but the problem is that my job keeps me away from the house more time than I would like to admit. This includes living out of my suitcase from 3 days to two months at a time and needless to say; there aren’t a lot of airports that say, “Hey there… you have steroid gear? Come on thru!” So here lies my dilemma, quit the job that can afford a chemically enhanced life style or find a way to get past those pesky airport people.

A

armani1072

Well imo the risk of taking the gear through the airport is definately not worth it. However, if you know where you are going to be, or have an address where you will be, you can try mailing it to yourself. Or if the option is there for your company to allow you to drive instead of flying do that.

I also think that if your job is a good paying one it would not be worth leaving it just for gear, unless you can easily find another job with equal or better pay. JMHO

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome Fibonacci! :) I agree with Armani. I wouldnt risk taking AAs through airport screening. One thing you could try is to get a script from a longevity clinic for testosterone. It would cost about 2 times what street value is, but then you would have the vial(s) and could refill them with your own stuff. Sterility would be the issue then though.