©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Increase chest size

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
What are your opinions about what makes the chest grow best? I have tried dumbbells first instead of flat bench and cable flyes seem to be stimulating me as well, but I would like to know what helps you more.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What are your opinions about what makes the chest grow best? I have tried dumbbells first instead of flat bench and cable flyes seem to be stimulating me as well, but I would like to know what helps you more.

I like bench press barbell and DB's at a slight incline. Also I like to use decline too.

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011

Diet:D

kevin

May 6, 2011
Narrow grip Decline bench helps me. Flat bench doesn't seem to be as effective.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

I usually do incline dumbells, flat dumbbells and dumbbells flyes. Then I dropped the flyes and I started doing weighted dips chest style.This is what works for my chest

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Narrow grip Decline bench helps me. Flat bench doesn't seem to be as effective.

weighted dips as well. Most guys at my gym skip decline or dips, and most of the guys at my guy dont look like me either. Conicedence? nope...