©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

info please

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Started cycle last sunday june 17, gave a shot of test 1.5ml in outer quad. everything went well till next day. Leg swollen and very sore, hard to walk. Has not subsided at all. Shot went well no nerves, pulled back to make sure was in muscle only, swabbed area prior. Have since repeated shot but gave it in hip, not one once of trouble. Getting a little nervous due to the lengh of swelling and soreness. Pissed as well cant work that leg at all. Im no sissy either have a very high pain tolorance but cant seem to get leg to do what i want. Any suggestions, if normal I will just wait it out. never had this problem with any shot in past, got a little sore from time to time but went away in a day or two??????????By the way was using a 23g 1" ,thanks, dawg

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
sdawg said:
Started cycle last sunday june 17, gave a shot of test 1.5ml in outer quad. everything went well till next day. Leg swollen and very sore, hard to walk. Has not subsided at all. Shot went well no nerves, pulled back to make sure was in muscle only, swabbed area prior. Have since repeated shot but gave it in hip, not one once of trouble. Getting a little nervous due to the lengh of swelling and soreness. Pissed as well cant work that leg at all. Im no sissy either have a very high pain tolorance but cant seem to get leg to do what i want. Any suggestions, if normal I will just wait it out. never had this problem with any shot in past, got a little sore from time to time but went away in a day or two??????????By the way was using a 23g 1" ,thanks, dawg
Some exp. more probs. with legs...Go to www.howtodoinjections.com if you haven't already...I actually prefer quads at times...try hitting higher up than mid. area on the outside and so the pin is almost perpendicular with the side of the quad in sitting position...works for me anyways.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
thats pretty much how i did it, area is getting red starting to think infection. Cant seem to understand why i took every precaution i could.