©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Info

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
First gald to see the board back up and runnin. Wondering abour gear99. Placed an order over a month ago and nothing. emailed gear99 and the have been quick to reply but said even if customs intercepted order i may never get a letter. Anyone having similar problems as far as extended waiting times from them, They said oreders are usuallly sent registered. Just seems a little shakey to me.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
sdawg,
I havnt heard a single complaint. Im not sure there policy on re-sends if it was seized But it sounds Like they have kept contact which is always important. 4 weeks it could still show But I doubt it. Id imagine youd receive a letter from customs innstead of a Package if it were seized.

Did you ask for Unregistered?
There deffinatley legit or they wouldnt be here.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Thanks raj. i know you keep up on the sponsers and by no means was i putting a bad flag on them, they so far had been very quick to respond to my questions. I dont recall being asked if i wanted registered or not. I always go registered with alin. I sent email on what to do next. Ill keep ya updated.