©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

inject pain???

johnyringo81

Feb 8, 2009
hey guys... just started my first cycle... iam using sust.. i did my first shot in my delt ..the pain got so bad i could barley work out..almost 6 days before pain and swelling went away...my second shot was in glute..no pain at all ..no swelling...any reason for this..prep was the same for both shots...any info would be great...thanks

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
It happens sometimes. Delts and quads seem to get sore more often for me. Just make sure that it is not red, swollen and warmer to the touch for a long period of time, this could mean it is infected. What you had was your body reacting to a foreign substance. I believe the alcohol in some gear causes this reaction.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i get more pain in my shoulder than my quads and glutes-it is a small muscle so that probably has something to do with it

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Johnny also try injecting slowly. I take about 1 minute to inject 2cc now...I learned that injecting faster made me sore in the begining.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
get good gear man...UGL crap always hurt and get you absces!
get some human gear..i like asia pharma,no pain at all!

http://www.forbodybuilders.net/2009/06/asia-pharma-gear/

Ignore this comment. Shite site. Dexger from now on I am gonna just write your a scammer. You may be you may not... I don't know... but I am gonna write you are cause your posts numbers are getting silly now. So by posting here your gonna do your business more harm then good cos the word scammer will be posted all over the net and your web address listed next to it. Anyway your site is shite anyway so people viewing it aren't gonna really be impressed anyway. Hey I don't mind my posts going up so keep posting away. By the way if you were a decent source I would have respect for you. But you advertise your site in a really pathetic manner... your wording... it's sneaky. Like I said your ruining the atmosphere and we are fed up with your rubbish ads all over this site. I used to really enjoy coming on here but your advertising is just annoying. I am confident to say most on here feel exactly the same. I say most cos you do have about 10 usernames so they obviously don't mind you being here!