©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable dbol????

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Just wondering about injectable dbol. Looked on different forums and found some guys are actually drinking it instead of the shot, they say its very painfull. If you do drink it is the intended affect the same? still need to detox the liver? Any one with first hand experience and if you think its better than the orals?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
You can drink it, just like injectable Winstrol or Anavar; but the injectables avoid the first pass at the liver and therefore allow more of the substance to work its magic before being destroyed. The effect on the liver is the same; whether oral or injectable it is going to be metabolized by the liver, just because it doesn't go through your stomach into the liver (first pass) doesn't mean it doesn't end up there - so a liver protectant or whatever might be a good idea. I did not find my experience with Injectable Dbol to be very painful, the first shot or two in the muscles did hurt more than usual, but I got use to it or it went away; it's not really the shot that hurts anyway, rather the next day soreness - which I find one's muscles get use to and the pain, if any, goes away with use.

I prefer the linjectables myself, I feel I get a better anabolic response from them. The liquids whether injectable or not, I feel 'hit' your system faster and offer that benefit - If one were to use just pre-workout for instance. Also consider than in my opinion, especially with Dbol is that the injectable allows one to use around half of their usual dose for the same effect.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
I can see what you are saying would make sense, i was planning on getting the inj. dbol after i use up the orals i have. I have seen several threads from different places the balkin dbol isnt what it is said to be, either too low of dosages per pill or just plane non effective. i just started my orals so i cant input yet . Has anyone had these experiences with balkin dbol?