©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable Winny

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I traditionally took 50mg a day orally for 6 weeks. In injectable form i am thinking i can go for an entire cycle, 12-16 weeks without any harm, just like other injectables.
Am i wrong?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
You bypass the liver so there is no issue with processing it. I have never tried it as I habe always read the PIP is a bitch. I mean I've tried gear that left me welts and tried syntherol, so maybe I'll give it a shot later.

You are safe from fucking up your liver if you are asking. I have tried injectable dianabol, so I know injecting oral steroids does work, but just not sure on efficacy.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Winstrol isn't nearly as liver toxic as many want to believe it is. I wouldn't have any problems with using it for a full 10-12 weeks, even as an oral.

Typically, injectable winstrol has superior nitrogen retention to oral. There's also some anecdotal evidence that it lowers SHBG better, as well. As long as the PIP isn't too bad, I would normally prefer injectable Winstrol to oral.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
IV has some great micronized Winny ive used before it flows thru a slin pin and has very little if any pip

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Are the results the same? I mean orals have more dramatic effects on me. Maybe it is just the quick action of it hitting hard rather than over time.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I used it when I was a competitive powerlifter through cycles. At that time it was water based and what a rush. I loved it. No days they are making it with different oils so pip isn't shit

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Imo the injects are way more effective then the tabs.
I know many argue or disagree on paper.

But in real life from my" experiences 50mg per day zambon amps blows away any winstrol tablets I have used.

I love the way it makes me look!
I just can't take the way it makes me feel.....like I have arthritis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ideally Winstrol, which reduces collagen synthesis in the joints, should be used with a compound like Deca, EQ, or Anavar which actually upregulate collagen synthesis. The effects of each compound should "offset" the other and keep your joints feeling good. Or at the very least, keep them feeling no worse than they already do.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Damn...Here goes Racepicks with another Lab Testing post:D

Jano relayed to buck that liquid orals will not test well. I have used oral Anadrol and thought it was fantastic, but now I wonder....

We should get some of this to Jano for testing

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Are the results the same? I mean orals have more dramatic effects on me. Maybe it is just the quick action of it hitting hard rather than over time.

I know some swear by the inject but for myself I experience very similar results from them both.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
It doesnt matter injectable or oral, your tendons will get much weaker. A shorter time period would still be recommended by me. You can go for 12 weeks and may get cut short anyway by injury or just nagging pain.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Think Rajjin made the best point. All depends on the quality of the gear. Zambon Amps? Yea probably the best Winny ever. Certainly would of been my choice. I can't do Winny though. Drys me out way too much. Sully is 100% correct though in saying Deca combats the dryness but I can't use DECA so I'm a no go on both. Still think mg for mg any injectable compound should out perform it's oral counterpart. If your going mg for mg. Just my two cc's though....AR

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Think Rajjin made the best point. All depends on the quality of the gear. Zambon Amps? Yea probably the best Winny ever. Certainly would of been my choice. I can't do Winny though. Drys me out way too much. Sully is 100% correct though in saying Deca combats the dryness but I can't use DECA so I'm a no go on both. Still think mg for mg any injectable compound should out perform it's oral counterpart. If your going mg for mg. Just my two cc's though....AR

It doesn't have to be Deca. EQ, NPP, and Anavar also upregulate collagen synthesis to help joints. And Anavar + Winstrol would be a great cutting combo. Great strength and hardness, with the added fat burning could work out well. Add some EQ and low Test as a base and it could turn out really well.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Ya I got ya Sully and agree to a degree. DECA is the only compound I've used with Winny that really kept it in check. I always use EQ but never had luck with it or the others mentioned with Winny. Well except NPP probably because I don't use it much either....AR....

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It doesn't have to be Deca. EQ, NPP, and Anavar also upregulate collagen synthesis to help joints. And Anavar + Winstrol would be a great cutting combo. Great strength and hardness, with the added fat burning could work out well. Add some EQ and low Test as a base and it could turn out really well.
Dammmm
That sounds like a great cycle for this time of year.
What do you think for mg's
Eq
Winny
Anavar
Low test ?
Wish I didn't order already
That would have been a great log

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Dammmm
That sounds like a great cycle for this time of year.
What do you think for mg's
Eq
Winny
Anavar
Low test ?
Wish I didn't order already
That would have been a great log

It's basically what I told you to run before, but with Winstrol instead of Tren.

Test under 150mg/wk
EQ 600-1000mg/wk
Anavar 50-100mg/day
Winstrol 25-50mg/day

That's a good cutter, if you don't wanna run Tren. You could even run a little Masteron with it, if u have the funds.

Jun 19, 2017
IV has some great micronized Winny ive used before it flows thru a slin pin and has very little if any pip
I use it 100mg/ml water based not oil.I like 50mg or 1/2ml a day ed on Winstrol cycle.And yes flows through a sling pin no problems.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk