©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting into a vein

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
I've been wondering what exactly happens if you inject into a vein. Will you know immediately or will it take awhile? Just took my second injection this morning and everything was fine. I asperated and everything. I'm just paranoid. Curious to know if anyone has the answers.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i sometimes die, but if your tough enough, you come back. to be serious, you will know, my God will you know.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
TexasCreed said:
i sometimes die, but if your tough enough, you come back. to be serious, you will know, my God will you know.

Yeah bro, I died last week. It sucked, but im back now. Next time I die I wanna bring a camera and some protein powder, it can be hell down there! :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
heavy said:
Yeah bro, I died last week. It sucked, but im back now. Next time I die I wanna bring a camera and some protein powder, it can be hell down there! :D

lol

Romanov5

Feb 15, 2005
When injecting in appropriate areas, you have the possibility of poking through some small veins. When this happens, some blood will push out of the injection site, sometimes it may squirt with trajectory, nurses hit vessels, veins all the time, that's why they pull the point out with a cotton ball over the injection spot. If you inject INTO a larger vein or vessel, you run the risk of a possible embolism. (It's like a stroke in your brain, or your heart will go into arrest) Read up on injection sites, and don't deviate from the obvious suggested sites. Bro

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
i've hit twice. just a little stream of blood running down my ass. I wonder if the juice comes right out with it.

P

pincrusher

Tainter said:
i've hit twice. just a little stream of blood running down my ass. I wonder if the juice comes right out with it.
yes you may loose some juice when the blood comes out. best thing to do is apply pressure with an alcohol swab as soon as the needle comes away from the skin.
i also use an injection method where you pull the skin to one side before peircing with the needle. as soon as you pull the needle out you release the skin back to its original position and this way skin covers the actual spot where the needle went in preventing any injected product from coming out.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yes you may loose some juice when the blood comes out. best thing to do is apply pressure with an alcohol swab as soon as the needle comes away from the skin.
i also use an injection method where you pull the skin to one side before peircing with the needle. as soon as you pull the needle out you release the skin back to its original position and this way skin covers the actual spot where the needle went in preventing any injected product from coming out.

And i thought this just makes the piercing easier since the skin is tighter.