©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection fellas

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
the sofest part for oracle??? lol, i'll let someone else take that.

bro take me off your computer screen...and out of your favorites. freak

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Calves are easy also. I've never tried quads. I like calves, delts, glutes, and traps. I will try the new area that Pincrusher posted soon. I use 22's and 23's for all injections - and slin pins for HCG.
calves, damn your a braver man than me to inject there, they friggin hurt to inject in them :eek: traps are also something i wouldnt recommend a newbie try as there are alot of nerves in them and if you dont hit the right spot it can mess you up. my friend found out the hard way and developed a twitch in his traps for a week after hitting a nerve when doing an injection there.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Ok i was hesitating to put this picture up here because lord knows i don't need to be texascreeds wallpaper or screensaver. But I was wondering if this is where i do the inject.
my wife is wondering if you made use of a sock in the picture LOL :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
my wife is wondering if you made use of a sock in the picture LOL :D

Nah just tell her i'm NATURALLY ENDOWED....there's NO testicular atrophy there my friend ;) And there's absolutley nothing wrong with good ol FTL underwear :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
calves, damn your a braver man than me to inject there, they friggin hurt to inject in them :eek: traps are also something i wouldnt recommend a newbie try as there are alot of nerves in them and if you dont hit the right spot it can mess you up. my friend found out the hard way and developed a twitch in his traps for a week after hitting a nerve when doing an injection there.

Nah, calves are quick and easy. My traps are monstrous so there is plenty of room to stick. ;)

BrooklynBB

Aug 22, 2005
VentroGluteal

TexasCreed said:
im gonna try this today, so if i lose a leg as well, its all your fault pincrusher.

Old thread, but I'm wondering - did it ever work out for sock-endowed man (I kid) or did he die or something? It's been 8 months, so I'm assuming either:

A) It worked and he's not going to tell us it did

B) He went to Iraq with this girl

C) He died from hitting his lateral femoral artery since his picture indicated he'd be hitting the wrong spot!

I'm going to hit this myself on Saturday. Fingers crossed. And I WILL report back. :)

BrooklynBB

Aug 22, 2005
AH ok thanks, because seriously, the picture that Tex had posted is the wrong area. If he injected there he'd be hitting his lateral femoral artery and wouldn't have been very happy. The injection site is more to the side, not in the front.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sesso said:
seems scary.. how deep does that muscle go though? theres nothing behind it?
Actually your pelvic bone is back there. If you go so deep you bend the needle on your pelvic bone, you went TOO deep.

Honestly, you could not get that deep. It is very thick there.

BrooklynBB

Aug 22, 2005
DragonRider said:
Actually your pelvic bone is back there. If you go so deep you bend the needle on your pelvic bone, you went TOO deep.

Honestly, you could not get that deep. It is very thick there.

I'm pretty lean, I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is the ventrogluteal site or the front of my leg. It's a tricky area. But I'm going to attempt it. If I don't drop dead, I'll post within a week.

:smoker:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BrooklynBB said:
I'm pretty lean, I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is the ventrogluteal site or the front of my leg. It's a tricky area. But I'm going to attempt it. If I don't drop dead, I'll post within a week.

:smoker:
It's nowhere near the front. Very much the side.

BrooklynBB

Aug 22, 2005
DragonRider said:
It's nowhere near the front. Very much the side.

Where the earlier poster took a picture of himself (Tex) and then it was confirmed as being the right spot, that was the FRONT of his leg, so that's why I'm asking if he did it correctly.

I agree, it's definitely the side and not the front of the leg. I injected no problems. NO pain. Just a little soreness as expected. 2 ml. Yay. :sniper:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BrooklynBB said:
Where the earlier poster took a picture of himself (Tex) and then it was confirmed as being the right spot, that was the FRONT of his leg, so that's why I'm asking if he did it correctly.

I agree, it's definitely the side and not the front of the leg. I injected no problems. NO pain. Just a little soreness as expected. 2 ml. Yay. :sniper:
Cool. I just didn't want anyone to see this post and inject in the wrong place.