©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Insulin ////???

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
ok maybe this is a bad idea..., but my friend was diagnosed a diabetic and his mom is a nurse,,.. so he gets a free insulin... well he gets the filled unit insulin pins they are blue and look like a ball pint pin.... this is the fast actin insulin.... he also gets the 10ml slow time released style... he says he will trade me straight out for test.... is this a good deal and how the hell do you cycle that stuff...?? Is this stuff a bulker??? let me hear it bros....

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
well i like to try new gear but i can get this for free..... so????? will it bulk me more im on test 500 mg week deca 300mgs week drol 100 mgs first 5 weeks.. also did 20 days of test susp... its a 15 week test and 12 week deca.... im up 12 lbs and its only day 15.....how do you take the stuff and when????

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
max lift said:
insulin is scary shit , it is vary easy to kill yourself with the stuff even if you do everthing right their is still a chance it will fuc* up , here is a link to a diferant board the thread is by a mod over their who almost did not make it you should read it ,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132964&highlight=insulin

That was a reallllly scarry read... max that makes me think i should stick with test deca eq and normal gear only.........

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
It's funny how people fear insulin but will inject any steroid. If you play it safe, you have nothing to worry about.

Insulin is very effective on moderate to heavy cycles, but will do little to improve gains at smaller dosages of gear. Some people love it, some people say it makes them fat. Read up on it and try it yourself.

Don't bother trading test for insulin. Buy it from an online Canadian pharmacy. In Canada, fast-acting insulin is OTC, and they do ship to the US. It'll cost ya $30.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
use humalog..it spikes faster, but it is in and out..less time for something to go wrong.

1- start out with 3-4 iu and work your way up in 1-iu increments each day use only post workout. 10 iu is a general dose, but you can go higher or lower depending on experience and bodies reaction to it.

2- After your workout,you want to shoot the insulin SUB Q!!! do not inject IM!!! Just rotate the injection site an inch or 2 each time.

3- For post workout shake...Try at least 10 grams of carbs per iu injected. You can do this many ways. I buy dextrose, and maltodextrin, mix 50 grams of each with my 50 gram of protien (yes it is a big ass shake) and gulp it down. There are lots of diffrent recipes to use....You can get the carb formula flavored powder, or ready to drink, i have seen people use yogurt and milk. The important thing is, lots of carbs, and lots of protien.

4-Make sure for the next hour or so, there is someone home with you, incase you go hypo. Keep a soda pop handy, and some candy or other fast absorbed carbs in case you go hypo. You will know if you do ,as you will get extremely tired, dizzy, and disoriented. If it happens, slam the soda, and start eating simple carbs. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP DURING THIS TIME!!!! If you do, you may go hypo, and never know it...but you will die!

5-An hour later you want to eat a meal....High protien, moderate carbs.NO FAT!!! I usually would eat 2 chicken breasts, and a cup of rice..you get the picture. This meal is very important as it is the most anabolic.

6-Just be careful and follow this, and you will be fine.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
how does an iu convert to a cc. iu is the measurement on a insulin pin right??? sub Q would be just a shot with the small insulin pin ....is it in the fat??

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
SandMan-WES said:
how does an iu convert to a cc. iu is the measurement on a insulin pin right??? sub Q would be just a shot with the small insulin pin ....is it in the fat??

Yeah, use insulin syringes to measure insulin. (D'oh!) They're marked differently than 3cc syringes, so don't worry about messing that up.

Yes, you shoot into adipose tissue.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
100 Units(iu's) Is 1 Cc. You Should Start Out At No More Than 4 Or 5 Iu's. If You Can Get The Pins That Would Be The Easiest All U Have To Do Is Dial It In.