©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

internet dateing

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I heard a story about a guy who hooked up with a girl who said she was into SandM. They meet at his house, gets him in bed, ties him up, and then goes outside and brings in a dude who proceeds to rob him blind.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
This isnt nearly as twisted as Blackbird's story but some of the online dating services are being sued because they "set up" dates by hiring men or women to go on dates, ensure a good time but nothing would come of it. Its a method the services use to drum up good word-of-mouth in trendy areas with a lot of single people (ie New York, etc)....

If you're in bumble-f middle america my guess is one would know all the opposite sex by name in the town anyway....hehehe

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
I've used it a few times. The most recent was in January of 2005. My wife and I felt it worked really well for us! lol

Seriously though, you can meet a great chick online or a f'd up chick online. Same as in everyday life, the bars, or any other way you'd meet chicks. Its a chance you take. Online you have to use the same common sense you'd use in any other situation. I only had one online date gone bad and that was just because she used old pictures before she gained 25-30 pounds. Then I had 1 that went okay but fizzled out pretty fast. 3-4 were ho-hum dates. Then I quit internet dating for 3-4 years until a year ago, and the first date I got was the most awesome chic I've ever met and now we are happily married.

You wanna know what's really funny? We lived 3 blocks away from each other for 3 years before we met online!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
mrxplosive has a very valid point. internet dating has about as good of a chance as bar dating. I met my girlfriend via match.com, and we hit it off. been together 14 months now, not bad for 20 year olds. never would have met her otherwise, so i'd say it's a good thing like martha stewart..... but, before I met her I went on some f'ed up dates with girls that used some damn misleading photos. Just like anywhere you meet a female, be carelful cause most of them could look better one night, and then...............bam.......fucking chlamydia. not my story but y'all just be careful and wear rubbers........seriously though, I met a great girl I'm still with because of the internet dating scene. PM me if you need more info(cause the shit worked for me((sign waiver here))

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
LOL! My good buddy is an internet dating addict. He has an account with every single service on the web. From what he's told me, he's never failed to "seal the deal"....if ya know what I'm talkin about.

elmerhendershot

Feb 8, 2006
Macstanton said:
LOL! My good buddy is an internet dating addict. He has an account with every single service on the web. From what he's told me, he's never failed to "seal the deal"....if ya know what I'm talkin about.
You mean sites like adult friend finder or match.com?

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
This guy has an account to every single dating site known to man. Not the "real" ones where someone is actually trying to find true love over the internet, but the sites where everyone is just lookin for a quick hookup. I can't lie. It actually does work.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i have been with three girls that i have hoked up with online and every one of them feel head over heals for me waaaaay to fast. all of them were hot chicks just fucked up in the head ..... just a lil

Last edited:

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
cawb said:
i have been with three girls that i have hoked up with online and every one of them feel head over heals for me waaaaay to fast. all of them were hot chicks just fucked up in the head ..... just a lil

i was talking to one girl over the net and she said she got constantly mistaken for Elle Macpherson so i asked to meet her as you do.....only to find that the only way she looked like Elle was if Elle was in a horrific car crash LOL.