©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ipamorelin

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
so whats the difference between this and mk677?

Ipam is an injectable GHRP. It provides one spike in gh but this is longer acting than other GHRP's such as GHRP 2/6. It was once tested on promuscle and cjc no dac at 100mcg and Ipam at 500mcg achieved a 12 GH Serum. I am sure this could be higher with additional testing. The best thing about Ipam to me is the fact I get no side effects from it and feel amazing on it. Some of the other GHRP's can mess with my blood glucose and I feel a bit up and down on them. It also has no effect on cortisol or prolactin levels. Nor will it effect hunger levels like MK-677 and GHRP 2/6 can do significantly.

All in all a great peptide and well worth a try. The only bad thing about it is it's not very cost effective like the other GHRP's. It needs to be dosed at least 300mcg to get effective results. I know people who dose it as high as 2mg pre bed and love it but that isn't cheap. It keeps me the best sleep ever... the highest I have dosed it at is 1mg pre bed. I plan to use it in my next cycle now at 500mcg twice daily.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ipam is an injectable GHRP. It provides one spike in gh but this is longer acting than other GHRP's such as GHRP 2/6. It was once tested on promuscle and cjc no dac at 100mcg and Ipam at 500mcg achieved a 12 GH Serum. I am sure this could be higher with additional testing. The best thing about Ipam to me is the fact I get no side effects from it and feel amazing on it. Some of the other GHRP's can mess with my blood glucose and I feel a bit up and down on them. It also has no effect on cortisol or prolactin levels. Nor will it effect hunger levels like MK-677 and GHRP 2/6 can do significantly.

All in all a great peptide and well worth a try. The only bad thing about it is it's not very cost effective like the other GHRP's. It needs to be dosed at least 300mcg to get effective results. I know people who dose it as high as 2mg pre bed and love it but that isn't cheap. It keeps me the best sleep ever... the highest I have dosed it at is 1mg pre bed. I plan to use it in my next cycle now at 500mcg twice daily.

Thank you for the detail explanation to my question. This is why I buy only from you guys, besides the fact that your products are awesome.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thank you for the detail explanation to my question. This is why I buy only from you guys, besides the fact that your products are awesome.

Thank you :)

I have actually just ordered so my next cycle will definitely be 500mcg Ipam twice daily :) The first shot with 100mcg cjc no dac and the pre bed one with 1mg tesamorelin :D

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thank you :)

I have actually just ordered so my next cycle will definitely be 500mcg Ipam twice daily :) The first shot with 100mcg cjc no dac and the pre bed one with 1mg tesamorelin :D

When I'm finally released from hospital I'm stocking up on mk677 for a BIG tren cycle. Or might go igf-lr3 with tren. Your thoughts?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
When I'm finally released from hospital I'm stocking up on mk677 for a BIG tren cycle. Or might go igf-lr3 with tren. Your thoughts?

Tren and LR3 would be a match made in heaven ;) Add slin in to the mix and magic could happen :D I actually plan to do this for the first time in the near future. I will be running a short blast with ipamorelin, cjc no dac and tesamorelin. Afterwards I will get more LR3 and combine it with tren and slin.

LR3 and Slin compliment each other perfectly (especially around training time). They are great for muscle fullness... one thing I find tren can have a negative impact on unless you are consuming loads of carbs. Add them all together and you get the best of everything. Although slin is not needed at all and the tren and lr3 will be a great combo... definitely better than mk-677. Although it all depends upon your exact goals. MK-677 may be better for you. What do you hope to achieve? Will it mainly be size you are after? Strength?

I hope your recovery goes as fast as possible. If you ever need a big discount just let me know.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Tren and LR3 would be a match made in heaven ;) Add slin in to the mix and magic could happen :D I actually plan to do this for the first time in the near future. I will be running a short blast with ipamorelin, cjc no dac and tesamorelin. Afterwards I will get more LR3 and combine it with tren and slin.

LR3 and Slin compliment each other perfectly (especially around training time). They are great for muscle fullness... one thing I find tren can have a negative impact on unless you are consuming loads of carbs. Add them all together and you get the best of everything. Although slin is not needed at all and the tren and lr3 will be a great combo... definitely better than mk-677. Although it all depends upon your exact goals. MK-677 may be better for you. What do you hope to achieve? Will it mainly be size you are after? Strength?

I hope your recovery goes as fast as possible. If you ever need a big discount just let me know.

Thanks man! I really appreciate rhar man, I will so take you up on that.

Mostly size. Wont be able to powerlift for awhile. My foot wont be able to squat or deadlift with a barbell for awhile. want to put on the size I lost. I was able to keep most of it with test and anavar.

I always took my lr3 at 20mcg at night and waking up, so 40mcg a day. Got big, lean, and strong. I thought the around of training time was for the short acting ones. Either way BELIEVE me I will do a log on that.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks man! I really appreciate rhar man, I will so take you up on that.

Mostly size. Wont be able to powerlift for awhile. My foot wont be able to squat or deadlift with a barbell for awhile. want to put on the size I lost. I was able to keep most of it with test and anavar.

I always took my lr3 at 20mcg at night and waking up, so 40mcg a day. Got big, lean, and strong. I thought the around of training time was for the short acting ones. Either way BELIEVE me I will do a log on that.

If it's mostly size I would go with the MK-677 out of the two. Then in your following cycle the LR3.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am loving my cycle. I am only dosing it once daily but will start doing it twice soon. For the first 2 days I used 1mg sermorelin and 500mcg pre bed. The following 2 nights I used 1mg tesamorelin and 500mcg ipamorelin. I have noticed an increase in fatigue though which is a good sign (even if I don't like it). The hand numbness has been so bad and my sleep amazing. I hadn't been sleeping well over the last 2 months but these peps and made a huge difference and fast.