©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is anybody doing its own gear

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
yeah, I batch my own personal gear once in a while.. Lycan Venom Labs ©®™ true shit ;p

You can do it, we can help.. AnaSci

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
I have some powder but I am sure what to do

I know get some alcohol oil and mix

You bought powder, but have no idea how to convert? Talking about putting the cart before the horse lol.

Definitely search the site, and make sure you know what solvents are used for injectables, and what solvents are used for oral preparations (because I have no idea what powder you have, and it worries me that you just said "alcohol" instead of benzyl alcohol for injectables or grain alcohol for orals).

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
Lol. This can't be real...

Lol you'd be surprised. Do you remember the old "Iinjected into my o-ring" thread over on EliteFitness maybe like 8-9 years ago? I still remember crying while I read through the pages. I never did learn if that dude was serious, or just a troll.

adam soza

May 7, 2013
I remember that thread vidocq. Funny shit. As to the OP, use the search function. There are links to great conversion apps and shit like that plus other good info.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You bought powder, but have no idea how to convert? Talking about putting the cart before the horse lol.

Definitely search the site, and make sure you know what solvents are used for injectables, and what solvents are used for oral preparations (because I have no idea what powder you have, and it worries me that you just said "alcohol" instead of benzyl alcohol for injectables or grain alcohol for orals).

Yeah, don't use grain alcohol to inject. That would be a REAL pain in the ass!