©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it worth it????

akhlaq768

Oct 30, 2004
Birmingham. England
Have been going to the gym for a whole 3 months now, all my mates on steroids (deca), been wondering if I should start injecting myself. The main problem is the I am sccared of needles and I dont want someone else looking at my backside.

Is there any other oral steroids that you could recommend for a starter like me? but with the greatest effects on the body, ideally I want mass not be ripped.

cheers

:welcome:

W

wolfyEVH

welcome bro...first off, you say you've only been working out for 3 months.....u need to work about about 2 years hardcore before you start thinkin about gear.....please post more of your stats, (age weight, etc) so we know what we're workin with.....

secondly, can your boys "get it up" just by taking deca....deca shuts you down hard and many guys get the feared "deca-dick" and have trouble with their sex life.....test is the ideal injectable IMO......

and last, there are great oral steroids for mass, however, this should be taken ALONG with an injectable to keep most of your gains....personally i think you should train for another year very hard, and just eat tons and tons of food (eat clean, high protein, lots of water) and you'll put on lots of mass naturally in a few months....i put on like 30 lbs over the span of a few months, newbie gains are great.....if you are absolutely positively going to take steroids, i would recommend a Test E cycle for 10 weeks.....a great starter cycle, and you could throw in some dbol the first few weeks if you'd like....its your body, so u can do what u wish, but just double check that you're ready to start pokin yourself (u can do it in the legs and not your ass).....again welcome to the board and feel free to ask us anymore questions.....we're here to help one another out....

wolf

akhlaq768

Oct 30, 2004
Birmingham. England
Thanks for the advice,

To your question I am 6ft 2" and 23 years old.

My mates are taking a mixture of deca and something else called "sus" (Dont know the real name)

I have previously been working out, for a couple of years now, but in the last three months I have been on a strict workout scheme, which I have achieved.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, im a newbie to BB myself....I started 5 weeks ago with a little Deca, then a week ago, i started a cycle ( a small one cause im still in the beginning stages ) of Deca + Depo-Testosterone, and i can tell you, i saw a HUGE difference in my body, shape and mass ( and im 44years old )...After my cycle, im going on to Novaldex-D ( pills ) for PCT...So far i have picked up 5kg of muscle mass in 5 weeks...The Depot im using, makes you eat a ton ( ppl actually use it to treat AIDS-Infected ppl, so they can regain their strength and mass ).....all you have to do is just workout like 10 shits.....good luck

Last edited:

akhlaq768

Oct 30, 2004
Birmingham. England
Is there anyway I could use the needles myself, my mates use the needles near their bum cheaks, which means they do it to each other.

I would like a bit privacy and do it alone, any suggestions.

How about pills?? or are they a waste of money??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
akhlaq768 said:
Is there anyway I could use the needles myself, my mates use the needles near their bum cheaks, which means they do it to each other.

I would like a bit privacy and do it alone, any suggestions.

How about pills?? or are they a waste of money??
Check out spotinjections.com. You can inject in your pecs, tris, bi's, delts and upper thigh.
Pills are great to start a injection cycle, but by themselves they are useless. JMHO

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
...or you can do what i do...My pharmisist does the enjection FOR me, at a minimal fee for the needles and syringe...I also havnt the bloody guts to inject myself...lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol wow you guys. grow some balls, either that or get really pumped before an injection if you're scared. after a couple times you get the rhythem down and its nothing. As for oral steroids for MASS, there are none. anavar and winny will help put on mass, but the gains are minimal compared to injectable test, deca, sust. Read up on some steoid profiles and also search around for a great diet board. elitefitness has a huge forum with tips for getting your diet steady before you start up on AAS. It will not be smart to start off right away taking them, mainly because you will not get the results you want from them. The scale may tell you that you gained 25 pounds, but wait 2 weeks off, that 25 pounds of water/bloat soon turns into 10-15 pounds of mediocre muscle. Then you can laugh at your friends when you've done the smart thing and done your research, and they're stuck upping their dosages, while still making the same mistakes. Just a couple helpful hits to avoid some trouble.