©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is this place legit?

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
united

considering ordering from here. Has anyone heard of it or know if they are the real deal.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
Their prices look more expensive than alin.

Plus, they have several cycles listed as group purchases. Anyone care to comment?

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
.:Prime:. said:
united-pharmacy.com

considering ordering from here. Has anyone heard of it or know if they are the real deal.......

I can guarantee anyone of our sponsers , united as far as I know isn't and I never heard of them...want 100% satisfaction??? with no risk of bunk gear or scammer??? Then use a sponser from here thats why they are here, they all have long, good track records and will not rip you off..why chance it with anyone else??

P

pincrusher

Cryptasm said:
I can guarantee anyone of our sponsers , united as far as I know isn't and I never heard of them...want 100% satisfaction??? with no risk of bunk gear or scammer??? Then use a sponser from here thats why they are here, they all have long, good track records and will not rip you off..why chance it with anyone else??
i second this. site sponsorers have to meet tough requirements or they would not be here. you will not go wrong if you order from one of them.;)

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
.:Prime:. said:
Alin doesn't accept Credit Cards, correct?
I dought it, but go to his site and look, I wouldnt use a CC to buy gear anyway..it may be convinient but its not anonomus like alert pay or egold or money order..

phx4321

Oct 26, 2005
Orange County, CA
Yes United is legit

I have used them multiple times and have not been let down. I used my Credit-Card to make the orders that I have placed without any problems. Prices are good from what I could find for comparison. Not to knock anyone but you really need to understand that you have no recourse if you use Western Union or the others for payment and are ripped off. If you do not receive your order when you use your Credit-Card it is easy to dispute and not lose anything but time. If you don't believe go to the Federal Trade Commision http://www.ftc.gov/ and read all about people getting ripped off using Western Union and all the other money transfer services. Obviously anyone can post that these sites are legit but you have no recourse without using your CC. Good luck and be careful!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Using your credit card is a terrable Idea If its something Such as anabolic steroids that happen to be a controlled substance in Many states and countries. Now if its legal in your country thats another story...
If its against the law in your country Thats a very bad idea and form of payment.

I can see the call to the credit card compnay now:rolleyes:
Well I was ordering Testosterone on the internet and I think Ive been ripped off...Can you help me:thumbsdow

RubDub

Jun 10, 2006
I know a few people who have used United before with no problems. If you look around though they are VERY expensive and you should seriously consider one of the sponsors here or on any of the other boards owned by the admin here.

Alin is unbelievably good and his prices are cheaper than if you had a UG lab next door. This game is tough to figure out sometimes but the mods and members on this board and some of Big A's others are straight up. rAJ knows his sh*t and you should seriously consider his advice. JMHO.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
I second this, I have ordered twice from Alin with absolutely no problems. And i'm sure the other sponsors here are just as good. I wouldn't go with cc option either. Be safe dude! :sniper:

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
It's just so much easier to slap down a CC number then to go through all that Western Union crap.

But you guys are absolutely right, it's much easier to get gear when you're not in a jail cell. Plus saving a little money never hurts.

phx4321

Oct 26, 2005
Orange County, CA
RE: Legit

Al sounds great and I might use them next time I place an order since so many recommend them here. But the statement about I was purchasing something illegal to the CC company does not cocern me. And FYI, they don't care either. If you dispute it doesn't matter what the goods or service was it goes to arbitration and gets resolved regardless of what you are disputing. The CC company isn't enforcing any laws and is not going to involve law enforcement unless the company or indvidual is abusing the CC service.

And most important, these are all just opinions. Like my football coach said "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!". Thats JMHO!

Last edited: