©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this to much?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi guys, I am running sust, eq, anavar and winny for 6 weeks. Is this to much?..Thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Tank12 said:
Hi guys, I am running sust, eq, anavar and winny for 6 weeks. Is this to much?..Thanks
What is your cycle history and have you read the steroid profiles?

Some of your questions would already be answered in the profile section and the stickys.

Certain steroids, such as deca, EQ and anavar need to be ran much longer than 6 weeks to see the results.

Why are you running sust over test enanthate or cypionate?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Not First Time

This is not my first cycle. I have not done one in about 7 years though. I started this one 5 weeks ago with Sust, EQ and Dbol. Now I am stopping the Dbol and adding the Tren, Anavar and Winny along with the Sust and EQ. I didn't get to many results so I want to switch the cycle up. Please help me out with some good advise. Is there anything else I should add or take out...Thanks Guys!!!!

P

pincrusher

Tank12 said:
This is not my first cycle. I have not done one in about 7 years though. I started this one 5 weeks ago with Sust, EQ and Dbol. Now I am stopping the Dbol and adding the Tren, Anavar and Winny along with the Sust and EQ. I didn't get to many results so I want to switch the cycle up. Please help me out with some good advise. Is there anything else I should add or take out...Thanks Guys!!!!
if you are switching up the cycle after only 6 weeks because you didnt see much in the way of gains, you have a major problem.
for starters, the dbol should have given you some nice gains the first 3-4 weeks of the cycle. the sust & eq will not really begin to work till about 4 weeks after you start so you are short changing yourself to switch them now.

before you just start changing what steroids you are taking, why not try to figure out why you didnt gain during the first 6 weeks. there is a problem and it is probably your nutritional intake, sleep deprivation, or training but not the gear you are taking unless it was fake. if you dont fix the real problem, switching what gear you are using will not accomplish anything for ya.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Gains

Im sorry, i should have changed my wording. I did see some gains but I was told to stop the Dbol after 4 to 5 weeks. I want to mix up my cycle to get more gains. I am going away in July and want to try to get Bulked up and lose alittle body fat. My diet is good and I work out 4 to 5 days. Im just trying to figure out whats best for the rest of my cycle and how long I can go for. As far as my gear goes, I got some Dbol(pink stop signs) that I know is real, all the rest I got from GP and hope its real. 7 years ago when I did my last cycle there were no UG labs that I knew of. I wanted to try them since they were domestic and shipped fast. I am a member of the source list here. What is the best UG lab in your opinions?