©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It FINALLY Came!!

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
:present: Well after a MONTH of e-mailing customer care, mods, etc, I've received my order from GenXXL!! I suppose I'm pretty fortunate to most that have dealt with them. The only thing you see on their boards is complaints about waiting for orders. My experience wasn't half as bad as those who have waited months on end and still don't have their gear. I don't think I'm willing to tread those waters again with them. Fortunate not to have this lesson be a costly one!! AP will be next!

F

FUZO

L.G. said:
:present: Well after a MONTH of e-mailing customer care, mods, etc, I've received my order from GenXXL!! I suppose I'm pretty fortunate to most that have dealt with them. The only thing you see on their boards is complaints about waiting for orders. My experience wasn't half as bad as those who have waited months on end and still don't have their gear. I don't think I'm willing to tread those waters again with them. Fortunate not to have this lesson be a costly one!! AP will be next!

GLAD TO HEAR IT LG.MY PACKAGE CAME YESTERDAY AFTER A MONTH.

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
FUZO said:
GLAD TO HEAR IT LG.MY PACKAGE CAME YESTERDAY AFTER A MONTH.

Good to hear. Don't know if you were able to assist in the situation there, but if so, my thanks.

fbranco

Mar 29, 2004
Actually got a Genxxl order after 3 weeks. The only problem was that it came from an international source. The packaging was fantastic but I thought that this place was in the US. Was I wrong? Did anyone else get their stuff from overseas?

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Told Ya

I ran a route check on genxxl when they were first brought up as a source on this board and the server is in Austria. They may have middle men here some place in the US I'm guessing.