©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It is hurting like hell.

Lager

Aug 10, 2007
My first sustanon inj. and it hurts really bad. I don’t think is an infection, no redness.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Lager said:
My first sustanon inj. and it hurts really bad. I don’t think is an infection, no redness.
Hahaha....Sorry, but so far it sounds normal bro...Sometimes it just hurts.:)

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
It will get better the more you stick...the pain is weakness leaving your body...

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Lager wait till you try about 200 mg of test prop ed that will get you going. Yesterday I did 3cc of 300mg test and hit a vein (i hate it when i do that) I moved while pushing the plunger I looked like my dog that ate the frog I was foaming at the mouth you feel sick but you don't throw up you just lay on the bed and say shit not again! Ten minutes your better, cant forget about the coughing I got dizzy from that. It was a bad one.

j-hoe

Aug 13, 2007
bro i injected t4 without even shaking it or heating it up the first time i ever used.that shit was painful and it was so thick it took like a full minute just to push the plunger down all the way lol. talk about a good first impression to using hehe

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Wood said:
Lager wait till you try about 200 mg of test prop ed that will get you going. Yesterday I did 3cc of 300mg test and hit a vein (i hate it when i do that) I moved while pushing the plunger I looked like my dog that ate the frog I was foaming at the mouth you feel sick but you don't throw up you just lay on the bed and say shit not again! Ten minutes your better, cant forget about the coughing I got dizzy from that. It was a bad one.

Maaan I hate that coughing shit after injecting test prop. I always feel sick for the next two days and then its time to inject again.

bama

Aug 8, 2007
Lager said:
Keep suffering for another day, it will get just better and better. Trust me.

LiveBig

Jul 1, 2007
Lager said:

its so simple to solve this prob. mix w/ 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil and will be painless

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
if its stealth injectable sust

The stealth line sold by Alin, which is a great product. Has a histamine agonist in its compound. So people that are sensitive to histamines should take an anti-histamine the day of injection... something like benadryl the night of the injection, helps reduce pain and swelling.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
J-hoe - how can you heat up an injection?!

LiveBig - Where can you get sterile grapeseed oil for injection?!

I'm about to use test prop, and those could help...

Thanks...

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Ryder13 said:

Thanks...
Test prop hurts. it is fast acting and that is what usually causes the pain. he higher the mg/ml the more it's gonna hurt. Just the way it is!! But you do get used to it pretty fast so don't worry about the pain, just get on with it. Like sust. it has fast esters in it. This is why you feel like you've been kicked by a horse sometimes! Have fun guys!!:D Just remember to follow proper hygeine protocols when injecting so you do not get any nasties in there!! Change pins from drawing up to shooting. save yourself some aggrevation and more pain.

84Hy

Jun 7, 2007
Always I m in pain on the first two three shots of sust, but I get used and my cyle is smooth after.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Ryder13 said:

Thanks...

Well to answer your questions although I am neither of the guys you asked.

you heat up the oil by running the syringe with the cap on under warm water.

the grapeseed oil can be picked up at any organic health store or massage therapy store.

Another mistake people always make that results in more pain is massaging the inject site

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Test prop

Before I inject test prop, I heat the vial in a pan of water. Not to a boil but just enough where it seems to be more liquified. It even injects smoother too.

Genius

Jun 28, 2007
Lager said:
Is the prop in the sust that is hurting you. Keep massaging and next time mix the compound with some oil.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Genius said:
Is the prop in the sust that is hurting you. Keep massaging and next time mix the compound with some oil.

Do not ever massage after injectiing... thats bad, leads to more pain and scar tissue. Instead you can use a heating pad.