©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

J.Lizzle Syntherol Pectoral Log

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I can already see a slight change with a little pump on...looking fuller already.

My last eod jabs on monday..

Then Wednesday i will Start day 1 properly.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I love following these Syntherol threads. The real results are much better then those stupid ass bullshit youtube videos of those guys with implants!

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
'Just done next lot of injections!

Can feel a small lump so gonna massage the hell out of it....injected slowly too.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Was gonna start day 1 today...but i have chest tomorrow so going to start tomorrow.
Last lot of jabs on monday left some lumps...so they've nearly gone now...got my new needles and syringles as i was using slin pins and took a lot to push it in with the thin plunger so these new ones will be better.

First lot of pics will go up in 10days from tomorrow

Wish me luck.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Still on track guys.
Today is day 4.

Im injecting which takes roughly 45mins then i go have a shot shower and have a good massage..

Even with this im still getting a few lumps...and a bruise here and there.

So easy as im using 30g yellow ones for the half inch.

Next saturday will be day 10 so will get some photos up then.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Think im going to have to stop.
Im using the thinnest needles, injecting very slowly, probaby like 2mins an injection.

Still getting lumps all over and my pec feels like a hard lump.

Im massaging twice a day in a hot shower and also a few times during the day.

PERSONALLY im thinking of just doing it twice a week pre chest at 1ml each shot as this means ill still be getting 18ml a week in each pec.

Just can't be dealing with all these lumps