©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

January Contest - taIPan Group

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Love this board for these contests!
Not eligible for this one, But good luck to all you guys!

FL

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
So if forklift was the winning number and he wasnt supposed to posts and im before and after do i win?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013

Wrestle you for it

For all i know, you're a freak of nature pro WWE wrestler like ben shelton or kurt angle, or even brock lesnor or dwayne johnsons size. I have always assumed you are a big strong ass giant.

Im not even sure i would want to arm wrestle. Maybe rock paper scissors lmfao.

So does the mainstream community consider wrestlers bodybuilders??? I've always wondered that since i was a kid growing up watching it.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
For all i know, you're a freak of nature pro WWE wrestler like ben shelton or kurt angle, or even brock lesnor or dwayne johnsons size. I have always assumed you are a big strong ass giant.

Im not even sure i would want to arm wrestle. Maybe rock paper scissors lmfao.

So does the mainstream community consider wrestlers bodybuilders??? I've always wondered that since i was a kid growing up watching it.

OMG!! LMAO dude I'm like 5'6" ask Chicken Hawk or Turbo...

I always thought bodybuilding with pro wrestling. More so the "face" or good guy was a bodybuilder. Alot of guys did both. But I also saw alot of powerlifters that were wrestlers but they weren't as pretty just scary and played the "heel" or bad guy like Animal and Hawk of the Road Warriors(Quads my home gym!!!) Scott Norton, King Kong Bundy, Psycho Sid, etc....

So bodybuilders are always pretty boys in fake sports :action-smiley-055:

FYI Lycan i'm diggin your new profile pic but I liked the old one better. The werewolf always makes me think of how I feel when I take my pre meet cycle....test susp, tren ace, and halotestin..

Last edited: