©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jay Yesterday

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Stopped by today for the first time in a while
Says they did really well at the Fit Expo last week
Next stop is Columbia next week

Took a quick pic but it won't upload

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yesterday, I was watching some video on facebook that Jay posted up. It was from either BPI or one that Jay's guys produced themselves about supplements being cut with stuff and underdosed. Very interesting. I am going to try some of his stuff and see how it works.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like that bike behnd him in the pic. Is that a Ducati? Just dropped mine off at the custom shop to be lowered 2 inches and get a new rear tire.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Was watching an old Jay DVD yesterday and I was laughing when he wanted to eat and had to wait because his dogs were sliding their food bowl around to let him know they needed water/food. Then they mauled him and he's like 'STOP!' over and over again. Ahaha!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Was watching an old Jay DVD yesterday and I was laughing when he wanted to eat and had to wait because his dogs were sliding their food bowl around to let him know they needed water/food. Then they mauled him and he's like 'STOP!' over and over again. Ahaha!
That's an every day thing with my 4 hounds. If I don't feed them exactly at 5 pm they start going bonkers

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

No dogs anymore although Monique has one. So it's there when she's in town.

She goes to school for fashion in LA. UCLA I think.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
No dogs anymore although Monique has one. So it's there when she's in town.

She goes to school for fashion in LA. UCLA I think.

Yeah, I know Scrappy and Trace passed away, sadly. When Jay was describing how Scrappy deteriorated, it reminded me painfully of losing my pooch 20 years ago, same things happened with immobility and being able to relieve herself properly, it was very sad.

Scrappy used to love to hang with 'the big dogs' in those videos. I'm sure those pups were great company for Jay as he was so focused on his career and passion that he spent so much time with them instead of tons of people.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
You sure Trace passed?
I think Kerry has him
I wasn't as close to Jay back then so I'm not sure
I was at Kerry's a few months ago I swear she has him