©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jealous women. The most untrustworthy?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well I see went "ahead" with her mission. Musta been the moving breasts pics that set her off ..sorry bro..

Attachments

• Woman-cuts-off-rapist-penis-takes-it-to-police-as-evidence.jpg
    Woman-cuts-off-rapist-penis-takes-it-to-police-as-evidence.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 39

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Psych said it well. while not always true it is much of the time. The ones that are just sure you are cheating know thier own behavior well and that is what they draw on to reach that conclusion. Sometimes it's just insecurity or being shit on in past relationships. The ones that protest loudest are usually the most guilty...
T

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Psych said it well. while not always true it is much of the time. The ones that are just sure you are cheating know thier own behavior well and that is what they draw on to reach that conclusion. Sometimes it's just insecurity or being shit on in past relationships. The ones that protest loudest are usually the most guilty...
T

Yup. This is a big reason why i have never been married. Good honest women are really hard to find. Shes a good girl, at least at the moment she is. The tamales alone makes it worth it lol.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
And btw this thread is no good without pics. Because if she's hot enough then you should tolerate a little craziness, but if she's a beefer then you should be harder on her. I'm sorry but fat girls gotta work harder.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
And btw this thread is no good without pics. Because if she's hot enough then you should tolerate a little craziness, but if she's a beefer then you should be harder on her. I'm sorry but fat girls gotta work harder.

True very true.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012

Better watch out your girls gonna see this thread and you'll be sorry.:D

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Which one does she look more like?

Attachments

• Mamacita boobs in white.jpg
    Mamacita boobs in white.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 16
  • mamacita obama.jpg
    mamacita obama.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16