©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jinotropin Or Jintropin?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
parker123 said:
Anyone Know why there are two spellings for this stuff :eek: :eek: :eek: Jinotropin and Jintropin?
Be careful when you find different spellings of a product. Some Scammers sell fake products by selling a similarly named product. Name recognition is very important.

mtb5150

Feb 17, 2005
I have read the rules and know I am not allowed to ask about sources in the open forums.
I have read the rules and know I am not allowed to ask about sources in the open forums.

Write this 90 more times.

Last edited by a moderator: