©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

joining the army?

j-hoe

Aug 13, 2007
hey anyone here in the military?..I'm considering joining because of the training and I like kicking ass and i probably could never do a office job or any where your sitting down a lot,i wouldn't mind traveling around either and really..all I really care about is getting laid and training lol so I'm just wondering,people who are in it, how is it? and are you allowed to use supps and shit? just tell me as much as ya can actually,peace doods

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
im not in but just about every other male in my family is....they all like it. Garunteed job if you dont fuck up, good pay, great benefits, lots of hot pussy......no you cant use supps....but i know of people who do...just dont get caught.

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
o and right now the army is offering killer sign on bonuses....something like up to 40,000 USD tax Free.

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
sorry bout that......you can use certain supps....i.e creatine, natural test boosters like sterole and shit sold at GNC...OTC....but you cant use aas by rule....but again they wont test you for it unless they suspect that your useing. Normally your superior will have to make the choice to get you tested.

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
The army right now is trying to get 80,000 new recruits....thats why they are offering the huge sign on bonuses........

They also cut basic training from 8 weeks to 4 weeks.....basically they are just training and sending people straight to iraq.....

But the benefits of this are that you do get that sign on bonuses....on top of that you get a G.I bill, Hazard pay and your reg. monthly pay, plus my bro said they had the best gym hes ever used at the base he was stationed in iraq.....they had turned 1 of saddams old palaces into a base and had a gym setup in there......

the supps that they had in iraq was basic shit.....Muscletech supps at the PX.....Celltech and nitrotech were basically what they had.....

j-hoe

Aug 13, 2007
hmm shitty about the supp part,but how much do you figure you'd be making a year if you got deployed to iraq

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
j-hoe said:
hmm shitty about the supp part,but how much do you figure you'd be making a year if you got deployed to iraq

As an E2 -E3 youll be making $500-$700 every 2 weeks, + hazardous duty pay (maybe $200)

In the navy as an E5 + sea pay + hazardous duty pay I was making about $3k a paycheck, I had an apartment payment added to that as well

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
ya when you get to be on an actual base in America they give you free houseing, but if you want to live off base they will give you housing allowance to help pay for it.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
j-hoe said:
mannn thats awsome,im definatly gonna join up next summer ;) thanx a bunch guys
Join up, but dont be an idiot. Alot of people I know joined the navy undesignated (without a rate/MOS)... you get fucked over alot. Do alot of research, find something your interesting in doing and dont sign the Mepps paperwork until it says it in writing.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
j-hoe said:
hey anyone here in the military?..I'm considering joining because of the training and I like kicking ass and i probably could never do a office job or any where your sitting down a lot,i wouldn't mind traveling around either and really..all I really care about is getting laid and training lol so I'm just wondering,people who are in it, how is it? and are you allowed to use supps and shit? just tell me as much as ya can actually,peace doods

also a great opportunity and at an education. milk it for whats its worth. Take all they have to offer if you join

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Recruiters lie like politicians. If it isn't in writing, it wasn't said. If getting laid is important to you, don't join an organization full of guys. The military is a great way to NOT get laid. Think about it ..... now, you're one man looking to get laid. Join the military, and you have hundreds of other guys by your side.

I'm a Marine vet. Get a job where whackos aren't shooting at you. If you want to join to make a difference and serve your country, then by all means, go for it. It'll be lonely, physical, dirty, and you do what you're told when you're told (period). It'll be a bitch. It'll be worth it, if you have the right motivation. It'll be hell otherwise.

Oldtestman

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
??

I dont know about all that, but I was in (USMC) from 91-95 and I got a lot of action from the ladies. There were times of misfortune, but I made the best of it. If I had the chance I'd go back in a heart beat. Honestly!!! Of course I dont know anything about your situation though either. Good luck pal.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
What the

j-hoe said:
Either your a nerdy fucker or your just plain out imature. Do some more research on joining the military. Its a way of life, and a way of life doesnt revolve around getting laid and training to kick ass. Think of your family, what your training to fight for. Being in that kind of atmosphere on a regular basis may not be what you really want in the long run. Aaand if you get cought, dont even think that the armed forces will tollerate using aas. Dont be a dumbass.