©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Joint pain???

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
thanks guys

Just another quick question. During my cycle I was sweating like a whore in church, expecially at night. When I'd wake up my tshirt was soaked. Is this normal? I figured it was my body trying to rejected the juice. still sweating a bit only at night.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I use to sweat when I was using tren ace years ago and T3 drugs. My blood sugar was low alot to but I was taking insulin as well. I not for sure if test prop and deca will make you sweat. Never has for me so others may know. Your antibiotics shouldn't make you sweat like that either. What did he or she put you on.

DEVILDOG

Apr 1, 2007
East Coast, USA
jarhead95 said:
Just another quick question. During my cycle I was sweating like a whore in church, expecially at night. When I'd wake up my tshirt was soaked. Is this normal? I figured it was my body trying to rejected the juice. still sweating a bit only at night.

Anytime I'm ON, I sweat at night so bad I have to put a large towel in the bed, as I cannot stand laying back down in cold sweat. Very normal for being ON. It's all part of the iron game.

Semper Fi

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
DEVILDOG said:
Anytime I'm ON, I sweat at night so bad I have to put a large towel in the bed, as I cannot stand laying back down in cold sweat. Very normal for being ON. It's all part of the iron game.

Semper Fi

That sucks, I never sweat unless Im on insulin, tren,T3. What was your MOS Devil dog?

DEVILDOG

Apr 1, 2007
East Coast, USA
mike1991 said:
That sucks, I never sweat unless Im on insulin, tren,T3. What was your MOS Devil dog?

0311 Rifleman
0331 Machinegunner

Enlisted in the early 1989-1990's. Made it to NCO, E-4 (Corporal), and got my Bloodstripe.

Miss some of it, but not all of it. LOL! I was a single guy back then too! Even had some money then too! Now, I get robbed daily by the wife, and kids. LOL!

DEVILDOG

Apr 1, 2007
East Coast, USA
mike1991 said:
MCRD at San Deigo or Parris? Where did you do your SOI at.

MCRD P.I. (If I went through MCRD S.D, I would be sitting here wearing sunglasses, drinking a beer, and smoking a cigarette as I would be a Hollywood Marine. LOL!)

3rd Battalion Mighty Mike

3rd deck topside.

School of Infantry was at Camp Geiger, North Carolina.

Semoer Fi