©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

July Contest - ASHOP

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I stopped him in the second via verbal tap out LV. Pretty even the first few minutes but I eventually beat him up pretty bad and finally finished him mid way through the second. I give the kid props though. He had sick power in his legs. Got me early with a knee that left me with a nasty ass concussion. Spent about 28 hrs in the hospital after the fight. Still having hand tremors and a real good case of the stupids. Worth every minute though. Wouldnt change a thing. No better feeling than being on the winning end of a good fight. Lol Thanks for asking bud. Oh 1....AR....

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Damn, wish it was recorded to watch it. Fucking awsome you kicked some ass! 3

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
It's recorded LV. I already had to watch it cause after I ate his knee midway through the 1st I didn't remember shit till I got the ice treatment going into the second. I had to see how age and experiene got me to the second. It certainly wasn't the first time I was in that situation and ended up he still got the worst of it. Just inexperience on his part....1....AR....