©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

July Contest - M4BTeam | PSL

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Anyone know the purpose of this sentence?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Anyone know the purpose of this sentence?

No...pretty sure it's one of those lines they use in a keyboarding class in school to get you to learn certain key strokes. Think i had to repeatedly type that line over and over back in the day

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
About time somebody bumped this, ive been waiting all day to get another post up.lol. 3

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
No...pretty sure it's one of those lines they use in a keyboarding class in school to get you to learn certain key strokes. Think i had to repeatedly type that line over and over back in the day
Yeah...typing class circa 1985...lol

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yeah...typing class circa 1985...lol

Hah, we are about the same age - typing class in both 85 and 86 for me. Back when carriage return meant manually returning the carriage to the other side and advancing the paper up one row.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hah, we are about the same age - typing class in both 85 and 86 for me. Back when carriage return meant manually returning the carriage to the other side and advancing the paper up one row.

1..Glad i learned how to type, as with the internet now it is very convenient to type and not have to look at the keyboard.