©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just did it.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Well guys,

You have seen me asking a bunch of questions here in the last month and a half. I just injected 250mg of Test Eth into my left quad. I wanted to thank yall for putting up with my questions. I have nolva on hand and PCT in hand. 20ml of test eth. Diet is in place and started it a few days ago. 4500 cal/day. 40%carb, 40%pro and 20% good fats (no simple sugars or carbs).Supplements and vitamins all on board. Workout routine in place with time off to grow. LETS GET IT ON.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's great that you waited to have all your ducts in order before doing your cycle. sounds like you have everything mapped out to a great body.

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
Hey recess, how did the shot go?
Did it leave you sore?
When it comes to sticking myself, I squat to pee.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Oregon Diver said:
Hey recess, how did the shot go?
Did it leave you sore?
When it comes to sticking myself, I squat to pee.

No problems at all. Alittle tender, but nothing major. I had to give myself some shots a few years back, after chemotherpy, so I got used to it. Those were just below the skin though, no meat like these. All is good.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Mine get sore for a day or two after aquad injection.
Keep us updated on your progress. Write down your weight and the amount of weight you can do in each lift, so you can compare it at the end. Don't get frustrated if it takes 4 or 5 weeks to start seeing progress.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
lol you know your hardcore when you know your daily intake is in numbers like this

WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY?

4500 cal/day. 40%carb, 40%pro and 20% good fats (no simple sugars or carbs)

thats going on the back of the anasci t-shirts.

you get a free one recess pm with an adress to deliver to

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i apologize mods, in due time you will get yours.... ive been looking for something for our tees for quite a bit now im not sure why this clicked but it did.... i think its great and it shows the dedication of us perfectly.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Anasci.org said:
i apologize mods, in due time you will get yours.... ive been looking for something for our tees for quite a bit now im not sure why this clicked but it did.... i think its great and it shows the dedication of us perfectly.

Hey anasci...I agree bro, that would make a cool idea for the back of a tee.

P

pincrusher

congrats on your first stick. they will get easier and less irritable in time. looks like you did all your homework beforehand also which is great to see. to many times i get people email me and say, i got this stuff how do i cycle it? glad you planned out your cycle before you bought anything.