©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just found my 2002 workout log

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
lets just say I have improved a lot. my bench press was 98lbs on the life fitness macine(pivioting bench press) and my arms where 13". keep in mind , prior to this date I had never lifted a weight before. its sad to look back on this stuff, I was way out of shape back then.

any of you guys have an old log book laying around?

I never kept a weigh log, but I do have digital photos of myself from way back on my computer with body measurements. Its kind of cool looking back and seeing the changes over the years.

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
Yeah, isn't that shit funny? I saw my log from 2002 a few months back. I was hovering between 195-203lbs. My training split was kinda fucked up too. 4 years, and 30lbs later, I'm glad I'm past that stage LOL

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I can still remeber the 1st day in the gym. ABSOLUTE MAX one rep bench press was 135lbs. Wow, that was a long time ago. Funny to think that someone can go from benching 135 once to curling it a few times in 2.5 years? Good times.