©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just started up agian TREN/D-BOL/TEST

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Well this is a first time for me using tren and i'm already 4 days in, Can't really say much for right now but I'll keep ya guys updated.

1-6 d-bol 50mg
1-8 tren 75mg ed
1-12 test cyp 600

I'm looking forward to a nice cycle with this I've heard alot of good stuff on tren :)

W

wolfyEVH

nice solid cycle....can't wait for my next cycle...first time w/ tren too!!!! same as yours but might add some eq as well

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
7 days in, Well i'm getting a very mild case of night sweats, My night shirt it just a little damp at the neck when I wake up. I'm feeling a bit a Insomnia but I'm not sure if it's the tren, been kinda stressed out lately. Been eating great and last night was great Christmas meal prolly gave been 10 lbs to add lol. But ya Everything seems awsome i'm feeling awsome so far except for the soreness that I am getting from the tren, It's been a little intense. But thats part of AS :) But ya Muscles look a bit bigger too I can't wait for the test to start kicking in. Well hope everyone had a great christmas and That's my update on my cycle so far :)

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I had the same problem with sweating while I was on tren Dink. I used to sweat after one or two sets and I had horrible night sweats. It only gets worse, but it's well worth the results.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Dang took a 3 hour nap today and Did I sweat alot, that was random my shirt was jsut about all drenched, I hope it's not liek that tonight lol

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
^^well it probably will be,lol. sleep with a fan on you with only about one sheet.

cycle looks solid man, should produce some VERY nice gains. keep us posted!

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Wow, guys all i can say is wow. I'm really gaining some nice size, strength hasnt gone up to much but just a bit, I have none of the sides so far only a very small ammout of nite sweat on my shirts but ya I'm happy so far.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
hey wolfey (or anyone).... what will the eq add or do for this cycle. i was thinkin about sumthin close to this cycle around april ....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ben johnson said:
hey wolfey (or anyone).... what will the eq add or do for this cycle. i was thinkin about sumthin close to this cycle around april ....
Stimulates appetite and seems to work well with Test, Boldenone seems to keep the muscles cut and defined--cuts down on water retention to a mentionable degree [that] is what IVE experienced, I love the stuff.
At least w/ me--Ive ALWAYS used it. Whatever Ive ever cycled on, EQ was always part of it.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
from what i've been reading (granted you can stand the ed injects) run the tren to 10 if not 12 weeks. these peeps are kind of comparing the effects to eq in that longer the better.

i just noticed that for your first time you using 75mg ed. thats a decent dose for a first timer. you could if you want, once you hit week 6 or 8, run it at 75mg eod up until a few days before pct. just another option.