©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just starting..... suggestions?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
partyxpinky said:
Actually i've been lifting since i was 15. on and off right now i just started back up preping for gear but i was gunna wait until i started to plateau to start the gear. As of right now i'm working out 6 days a week monday thru saturday. i do carido in the morning for an hour, running, jump rope, swimming etc. I'm a lifeguard so swimming is always a big thing. i come back later in the day after school and lift. usually my plan on mondays is chest and back, then tuesday is arms biceps tris delts and usually do traps in there to. wednesday ill do legs. thursday ill do chest and tris friday back and bis saturday ill do a full body and do high reps and low weight for the back and bis since i worked em the day before and everyday ill do abs obliques and lower back. so its 1 hour of carido monday-saturday and 1.5-2 hours of weights in the evening. as for my diet i usually try and drink lots of water and eat healthy snacks throughout the day such as peanuts and such and for main meals ill eat a chipotle burrito or eat at my moms (vietnamese food) so its usually really healthy, proteins in fishes and meats complex carbs in rice and lots of veggies.. and how much of the Bulgarian tribulus should i be taking?

Sounds like you have most things sorted. Just be careful not to over train. But if you just want to be smaller and toned then your routine is decent. It sounds like you put alot of dedication into it so that is cool. Your diet sounds great too. What I would say is 1.5-2 hours per day for your evening (weights) routine is far too much. Especially if you are doing it 6 days per week! I assume you do lots and lots of sets. Put it this way say I do chest and tri-ceps on a decent day both will be done in 50 mins. Maybe chest takes alittle longer. But the longest I would spend is 1.5 hours on that routine. I should be done in just over 1 hour. Workouts should be short but intense. That time frame includes when I do my light weight and high rep sets too. Like if I do bi-ceps I will do about 12 or so curls with dumbells (one at a time) nice and slow and when I start to struggle I swop straight over to hammer curls and should get about 10 of them done... the pump is immense. I do that 3 times. I only use a light weight for that cos you don't need heavy weights. Or I do supersets of certain exercises that could be 40 reps. But on the whole I do high weight 4-10 reps.

In regards to the tribulus it depends upon the brand. If my memory serves me right it is usually 1 tab taken 3 times daily (with food). You can do it for 8 weeks then take 2 off then 8 again. I would take more time off though (the same with any product it is always good to take extra time off then they suggest). I have included info on Tribulus earlier in this thread. I am actually ordering it myself for the end of my cycle too boost my test levels cos injecting test for 12 weeks really does have an effect on you (you shutdown). I will PM you with a link cos it is actually on my ebay now. I am gonna buy it next month.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It won't let me PM you. I will have to try later on. By the way you know when you say you have trained since 15... it doesn't really matter. You could have started training since 12 but your body is still gonna grow. And training to your full potential naturally doesn't mean when you stop growing. Most men stop growing at about 20. They grow in future years but the main growth is seen up2 about 20 or 21. But if that person went to the gym and trained hard from the age of 15 they may not reach near to their natural potential until 27. We can always improve. But the key for you is to just keep up with the tarining and good diet and you will be cool. Use supplements and herbs to help you out and give you alittle boost. Most are crap so be careful with what you choose. Mainly the ones that have stupid names and promise huge growth are the obvious bad ones. But many are natural such as tribulus so they can be used to great effect. Then when you are abit older (even just 21) you can start your test cycle and it will be cool. But doing it not gonan help you out in the long run. I know it is hard cos you hear about the amazing effects etc but you have lots of time to do gear. I will try and PM you again. Just type in Bulgarian Tribulus and look out for Reflex. You can get 3 tubs and shipping to the US is fairly cheap... or if you find it in the US just choose them so it gets to you faster etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
1 tub is 1 month. So 4 tubs would be 2X 8 weeks cycles. Just get 2 or you canb save money and get 3 together. Maybe ask a seller to offer you 4 with a discount and they will do that.

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Tyrone said:
Agreed with AlphaMale and rAJJIN...
The 10 week Test-Enanthate cycle would be my choice as well...You can use the dbol to kick start if you'd like since it will be about 2-4 weeks before you notice results from the Test in most cases...But I'd just stick to those 2 only because it sounds as if this is a first cycle...
I'd run the dbol for the first 3-4 weeks @ 30-40mgs.
I'd run the Test and PCT as such,
Wks 1 - 10: 500mg of Test weekly
Wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
i just read the 1st page here cuz this is all u need pinky, adding the dbol as tyrone suggests....bump Ty here...................

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
flatblack said:
i just read the 1st page here cuz this is all u need pinky, adding the dbol as tyrone suggests....bump Ty here...................

I read the first page and thats why I suggested dbol would be fine for a 1st cycle if kept short with a test base. You should have read on though. Cos then I found out he was only 19 and there is no need for gear for his circumstance. Plus he doesn't want to go big so even if he did cycle dbol should not be on the menu. Just stick to the tribulus if you want a little boost (there are many others too that will help you out) and like I said do gear when I said.

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
i was researching tribulus and it looks like research says it rrlly doesnt even do anything, but increase sex drive...... but when i lift i do around 3 workouts per muscle and 3 sets for every workout and it takes time because i take 2 minute rest periods between reps. I learned all my workouts from people at 24 hour fitnesses including some trainners and some body builders so i change up my workout every two weeks to help prevent pleateauing

Last edited:

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
I read the first page and thats why I suggested dbol would be fine for a 1st cycle if kept short with a test base. You should have read on though. Cos then I found out he was only 19 and there is no need for gear for his circumstance. Plus he doesn't want to go big so even if he did cycle dbol should not be on the menu. Just stick to the tribulus if you want a little boost (there are many others too that will help you out) and like I said do gear when I said.
see what happens when i get lazy:D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
partyxpinky said:
i was researching tribulus and it looks like research says it rrlly doesnt even do anything, but increase sex drive...... but when i lift i do around 3 workouts per muscle and 3 sets for every workout and it takes time because i take 2 minute rest periods between reps. I learned all my workouts from people at 24 hour fitnesses including some trainners and some body builders so i change up my workout every two weeks to help prevent pleateauing

You don't have to swop every 2 weeks to stop pleateauing. It is good to have some stability in your routine but to constantly keep evolving. You done research and it said it just increases your sex drive? The reason it does that is cos it increases test production. And that is what you said you wanted a boost so I would have though a product like Tribulus is ideal. By the way all Tribulus is not the same. I would say 80% of the products available are crap. The other 20% will will decent up to excellent. Bulgarian Tribulus is the best imo. Plus I wasn;t rec tribulus so you would put on 20 pounds cos you said you just want a boost. If you wanted to go much bigger I would just say change your diet and add more carbs and essential fats and basically abit of everything... oh and lower the cardio in your routine to a few session per week tops.

If you do 3 workouts per muscle and 3 sets per workout then that is that is 18 sets per gym session cos you usually do 2 parts don't you? So if you have 2 mins rest in between each one and each set lasted approx 1 min then that is 54 mins per session. I done want to bore you with the maths but you sure you don't do extra cos 2 hours is a long time if you go 6 days per week.

There are other legal products that are useful. Many will say they are useless compared to gear but when your 19 and just starting out they would make a big difference. My mates little bro and his mate just done one and they each put on about 10-14 pounds of it (they are 18 and 20 I think). I done it when I was 20 and it put on about 6 pounds on me but it really did give me a boost. I will PM you with the product but I would stick to the Bulgarian Tribulus cos you really don't need gear at this time. You might fuck up your hormonal balance and natural test production. That is a possibility for anyone but the risks are so much higher when you are younger. Plus you don't want to put big bulk on do you so I don't see the point. And if anyone wanted to cut alittle there is no need to do a 12 week test p, anavar, clen cycle like many do... that is great for older and more experienced people. I would just do 2 weeks of clen... by the way I am not rec that at all but just trying to explain you don't need to be going on 12 weeks of test. Sure your strength will shoot up but so will your weight.

What do you think happens with a test cycle? Your sex drive goes up... that is a good indication that it is doing something. It's entirely up to you but that product I rec is decent. It's not gonan make you huge at all but will do what you want and give you a boost for your training.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Not letting me PM. It doesn't even load up. The product is just Norateen Heavyweight 2. If you research all the individual ingredients none will put on size but it will give you a great boost. It is Europe's biggest selling gym product. I live in the UK by the way. Just ebay it or whatever. It is good for anyone cycling too imo. I plan to use it after my current cycles PCT (with the tribulus).

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
partyxpinky said:
Alright sounds good.... but tyrone if you dont mind. One more thing. The PCT consists of both clomid and nolva right? Don't both act in the same manner? If so why is it necessary to combind the two? and if i have it right i'm off the juice for wk 11-12 then wk13,14,15 is PCT right? Again sorry for being annoying haha just trying to get everything right.

You can run the nolva from the begining of the cycle and until the end. My first cycle, I just started with Test E, Dbol and Nolva. Then ended up wit ha nice run of clomid.

Remember to have ALL the gear you need before you start and if you dont mind me saying, do ALL your homework. It seems like you may need to study up a bit more. The HCG vials you just snap the end off in case nobody said so far.

Good luck with it all and just be careful!!!!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
naase2004 said:
By the way, what is your age now?

He's only 19 thats why I said what I said and changed my cycle suggestion to just tribulus cos he only wants a boost and doesn't want to go big anyway. Gear would be an unnecessary risk for him and just not needed. Sure it's different if he is a keen BB and 19 and already huge and wants to succeed at a pro level... but even then you should just be doing natural till about 20/21.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
He's only 19 thats why I said what I said and changed my cycle suggestion to just tribulus cos he only wants a boost and doesn't want to go big anyway. Gear would be an unnecessary risk for him and just not needed. Sure it's different if he is a keen BB and 19 and already huge and wants to succeed at a pro level... but even then you should just be doing natural till about 20/21.
If he's only 19, I wouldn't recommend any aas...He should be running on his own natural test and a proper diet with high protein intake.....

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
If he's only 19, I wouldn't recommend any aas...He should be running on his own natural test and a proper diet with high protein intake.....

Exactly

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
haha alright sounds good.... lol ill probally stick around in the fourms but u guys convinced me. lol maybe il start gear in a year or two maybe ill decide not to at all... we'll see but ill see u guys around and elvia thankx for everything see u guys around

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
partyxpinky said:
haha alright sounds good.... lol ill probally stick around in the fourms but u guys convinced me. lol maybe il start gear in a year or two maybe ill decide not to at all... we'll see but ill see u guys around and elvia thankx for everything see u guys around

Cool. Just looking at for you cos it would be a big mistake. But see how you feel in a few years and if you still want to. They are always gonna be available. That other product I rec is good though so you can try that if you just want a boost. Happy training