©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just walked in the door...ok I squeezed through it.

MdTNT

Hello anasci....I just got registered and have been looking around for a few. Recognize some familiar faces and some not so familiar faces but I am sure after some time all of them will be familiar.
I've been in the game for some time now seeing as I am not so young anymore but thanks to age enhancing formulas...LOL, I still retain some good youthful qualities. a little back ground about my self:

I have been lifting for nearly 35 years, been cycling on and off but mostly on since the early 70's. I am a strong supporter of gaining knowledge before getting gear, which means educate before doing anything.

In the yrs I have been lifting and playing around with the dark side I have seen many a friend come and go, now thanks to message boards maybe we can spread some education around so that more new users might take some of the precautions that were not being practiced back when I was a rookie/newbie/neophyte...
I have some flaws, the biggest of which is that my da** fingers do not allow me to type so well and you might have some trouble figuring out what I have said. This has taken me thirty minutes to write and edit cause of clumsy fingers on the key board...no one said I had to be able to type to train.
I can also be found on several other sites as a MOD not to mention just about all over the place scanning for new topics and helping out where I can.
Hope to be of some help to every one here.....feel free to ask me any questions you might have. MdTNT

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Welcome , you old bastard you...LOL...Hey I'm 47 and feeling O.K. for my age.....I'm looking forward to your threads and replies.....Welcome Again!

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
welcome to the board, nice to have some more knowledge and experience on board.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Welcome. Always a need for veteran information, so i don't kill myself!!!!

I look forward chatting with you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
welcome to the board. Don't worry about what you say it takes us forever to understand a guy named Kell also. And he does his on purpose.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcome , at 31 I am starting to feel like the young guy around here ,I look forward to soaking up your knowlage

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
welcome old man look foward to gaining some of your knowlage as well, i am pretty new myself but everybody i have met is really cool :clap: :welcome: