©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

"King" of AAS - TEST

lachu543

Feb 15, 2014
We know a lot of Guys who love Test in high doses but a lot of Guys who hate it too... Years ago main theory about Test was that, You don't want to run in in high doses becouse it cause bloat, gyno etc. etc. You can only get nice results from high dose when You are on HGH too, without Growth Hormone it's bullshit to run in in high dose ( you know.... gh15's theory for example ).

Nowadays we can fking easy buy a lot of AIs like Ari, Aro, Letro not only pharma grade but a lot of UGL's too which work very fine and are cheaper than years ago. Sides like bloat, gyno etc. are causing from e2. With AIs we can eliminate them very easy, even while running high doses of Test.

Testosterone is main male hormone which is the best tolerate by our bodies, the most healthful compound i think. We have a lot of research about Testosterone.

What's Your opinion about Testosterone and doses? Do You think when we have a lot of meds like AIs is it good to go it in higher doses?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
The older I get the more I think high test is the way to go, easiest to control sides, can get shorter or longer acting depending how fast We want to see results

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Well I don't take hi-doses anymore but I also think test is the way to go for me now at this point in my life. But then, test has always been my base.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
(Mike Arnold? Idr who said it) said that test is someone can run up to 4.5 grams of test and still see benefits without running GH

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Test has given me more benefits than anything else over the past 20 years. I have never ran super high doses and gotten good gains by coming off and cycling it right.

Bear

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have run it upwards of 2 grams a week and seen very few sides when using an AI. However, I would dare not run more than 300 a week without aromasin, armidex, or letro. All 3 work really well for me. I am not running as much at a time lately, maybe cause I am getting older. 750-800 a week is plenty for me now. But it is the AAS that I am by far the most comfortable with. My wife said I suffer no weird personality stuff like when on tren, even at doses of over a gram a week.

Last edited: