©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Knee Surgery???

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Any of you guys went into have knee surgery while on gear? Just wondering if I need to tell my doctor i'm on gear prior to having my knee scoped.

thanks

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I don't see any reason too, but thats just my opinion, however I would suggest a using GH to speed recovery..start two weeks before and continue for 6 weeks..it will help the healing process

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
You can tell the doctor your on. He will not cause any ordeal or disclose the infomation. If what your on decreases coagulation it may be beneficial to fill him in. Been there and the gear never caused any issues.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
the problem is that his nurse is the mother of someone I work with so I really dont want the doc discussing it with her and then getting back to work.

gbart

Apr 30, 2006
in that case i dont see it being that big of a problem im supposed to have a scope done in about 5 weeks on my left knee. Im not on anything as of now though and wont till i heal but if your already on something i wouldnt really see a big problem with it.