©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lab testing.....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Yellow pages-Let your fingers do the walking.
Call 'em up they're in everytown(almost) and enquire.Ther are 3 analytical labs here in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area.One,about 3 miles from our house.
And...Nothings cheap.My guess-less than 200.00

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
is it cool to test gear? you cant get in trouble or anything? thanks for the help guys. What do you look up in the yellow pages?

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
also, once your gear is tested.....is it gone? or can you still use it? I would hate to blow the money and it be real and then not be able to use it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
firetodd5 said:
is it cool to test gear? you cant get in trouble or anything? thanks for the help guys. What do you look up in the yellow pages?
No. They're a buisness like any other.Your request would be a fee/profit.
But if you felt uncomfortable,you tell them a story about how you found this in a family members room and when you confronted him,he told you it wasn't real.And I (meaning YOU) want to know what's really going on.
You dont need any stories,but if you felt like you did.something along that line would get it done.
I was not asked when I did it.
I filled out a short name and ph# paper where I could be reached when analysis was concluded. I felt like I was dropping off film to be developed at the drug store.
I wasnt nervous about it at all.(I had story for anyone that might ask)...and by all means,wait to be asked.ALSO,remeber this was just my experience at ONE lab.
My BD primobol100 tested out at 159.8-- woohoo!

You look under "Laboratories"-Look for the word analytical attached with it

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
firetodd5 said:
also, once your gear is tested.....is it gone? or can you still use it? I would hate to blow the money and it be real and then not be able to use it.
I gave them 1mL in an empty Proviron bottle with the label stripped off.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
no actually, i dont even buy from this source but when i was a newbie, i did. Now that i have been on this board, i have learned a lot. I have the stuff still though and if its real then hell, i should use it.

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
i would rather shoot up 100% vegetable oil then spend money to find out the potency of my gear.. but hey... thats just me of course.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
http://srcslab.com/

its expencive from what Ive heard.

Looks like 100 bucks for a single component HPLC analysis judging from the prices PDF guide.

They don't specifically list test, bolenone or nandralone as something they'll test for but they do say they're dea licensed and you can call and ask them to test AAS.

I've been thinking a lot about having this done recently. I'm going with a new source, and my first ordrer is going to be a small one. I'll have it tested and if its kosher I'll stock up. If I KNOW for a fact that my stuff is well-dosed that I'm using, then i'm likely to have better gains b/c of the added confidence. I hate wondering "am I really getting xxx amount of stuff?".

I'm definately going to have anything I homebrew in large amounts tested. I've been reading a lot on it, and have made a good amount of 5aa-cyp, 1-test-cyp in the past, along with a few fina kits, so I know I can make the stuff but when I get it tested I'll know the precise mg/mL ratio and a sense of the quality of raw materials.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
you say go ahead and try it and see if i make gains? is that safe? I mean could there be anything bad from it besides just the fact that I do not make any gains?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
for oils, you need to send in at least 2ml, and 1gram of powder for testing. 4-5 days to hear back depending on how busy they are. thats from SRCS anyway. other labs could be different.

$100 per test.