©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ladies....would you wear this?...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Thats the silliest thing Ive ever seen
No joke Kenz,looks like a drapery...but I would wear for you if you'd promise to paste my pic allover the internet.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
That thing (? dress) was as cheesy as it gets. If you're gonna show some skin, at least do it fashionably and with some class imo.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I wouldn't approve of my GF wearing anything like that, but any other hottie, HELL YEAH!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Anasci.org said:
reminds me of a sumo wrestler.. i dont like it.

I agree with the sumo wrestler look. I also think it looks a bit like a Roman toga or some 60s hippy look. Its lacking any tailoring or design. She has balls to dress like that but I don't like it.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
i'm not really diggin it....too trashy.....I like the classy sophisticated look better, but I would still hold her hand in the mall...lol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Zaven or Andrew would wear anything that would make them look sexier than the simians they are.
Zaven PM'd me.Asked if I thought he was gay for wearing womens panties.
I said no, It's OK to be in touch with your ga- I mean feminine side. :D

>j/k
Sorry I had to drag this post out to knock another one OFF the plate.AT ZAVENS EXPENSE...Z,yer a sport.
Excuse me,carry on.

Last edited:

UpNorth

Mar 4, 2006
McKenzie said:
or gentleman...would you approve of your ladies wearing this? Its Tess Smith...she wore it to the Emmy's.

not really. Don't care for it too much.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
She looked horrible !!! I would never let my woman wear that. but I dont have a woman. I like trashy whores so i can treat them like trashy whores. so let her wear that but not to the emmy's I think she dihonered the emmy's by wearing that there.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's horrible and not sexy at all. I can think of many nicer trashy outfits then that. I usually go for the more elegant and sexy look (cute too). But abit of trash is good from time to time! But that isn't good and the occasion makes it even worse.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
McKenzie said:
or gentleman...would you approve of your ladies wearing this? Its Tess Smith...she wore it to the Emmy's.

It wouldn't be a case of approving my gf to wear this cos I would like to think she wouldn't pick it in the first place. Even for a trashy look that isn't good. I have even seen Britney Spears wear nicer things than that and she really can't dress at all.