©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lantus/Keto Protocol

Gorilla2020

Donating Member
Jul 9, 2017
CG..could one use novolin n instead of Lantus as it is a slow acting insulin but not the same as lantus ? I was thinking of taking novolin n every 12 hours to stimulate same effect as lantus...what do u think?

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
IMO lantus should be better cause of the igf-1 raising effect ( more than other insulins )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
CG are you consuming any veggies ?
If so how much?
Do you count them as carbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Extreme Body re-composition".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight loss "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of you Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams Glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!

Thanks for the read. completely makes sense. Ive never been a fan of keto diets for myself.Just for the simple reason I was afraid it would leave me flat. All of us want to stay full during prep keeping water and sodium high. I would like to give this a trial run see how I do with it. How does it compare to a traditional prep as far as fat loss rate, Fullness and energy?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
All kidding aside. It's better across the board. You lose zero muscle and stay full and vascular, even making muscle. The only thing that concerns me is the timing coming off to carbs load and blow up. Going from practically no carbs to (loading) carbs is going to slam the system. I suspect as the sugar comes on you would have to carefully introduce water to the point of almost spilling. Can you imagine? lol

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
All kidding aside. It's better across the board. You lose zero muscle and stay full and vascular, even making muscle. The only thing that concerns me is the timing coming off to carbs load and blow up. Going from practically no carbs to (loading) carbs is going to slam the system. I suspect as the sugar comes on you would have to carefully introduce water to the point of almost spilling. Can you imagine? lol

So potentially timed right you could look like the day after the show after eating a huge cheat meal on stage. Usually that's when I look best . I talked to one of my past coaches about this and looking better the day after show. His comment was I didn't time things correctly. I think he forgot he was my damn coach lol

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
So potentially timed right you could look like the day after the show after eating a huge cheat meal on stage. Usually that's when I look best . I talked to one of my past coaches about this and looking better the day after show. His comment was I didn't time things correctly. I think he forgot he was my damn coach lol

Very often guys try to mimic that for show day. So they do what they did for the last show but 1 day behind. It usually doesn't have the same effect and I would guess stress is the main reason. Most people know having a junk meal with sugar when lean usually has you looking great. But when you do it with the stress from the comp the next day it often doesn't have the equal effect. That feeling you have after your show when you can relax and eat what you want has a big effect and it's not just the food ate post contest that does it. I notice even when eating clean if I start getting really stressed my physique suffers and changes over a few days. I start to hold more water and don't seem to process foods as fast.

G160

Feb 12, 2018
Very often guys try to mimic that for show day. So they do what they did for the last show but 1 day behind. It usually doesn't have the same effect and I would guess stress is the main reason. Most people know having a junk meal with sugar when lean usually has you looking great. But when you do it with the stress from the comp the next day it often doesn't have the equal effect. That feeling you have after your show when you can relax and eat what you want has a big effect and it's not just the food ate post contest that does it. I notice even when eating clean if I start getting really stressed my physique suffers and changes over a few days. I start to hold more water and don't seem to process foods as fast.
Im a big beleiver that mental Stress will do things to your physique .

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Im a big beleiver that mental Stress will do things to your physique .

SHIT YA!!!!!! Cortisol is the killer of giants. Show me a drug that stops cortisol release and I'll show you a newer BIGGER generation of BBer's.

I know of a few but the down sides to them out weigh the up sides..........

G160

Feb 12, 2018
I was reading somewhere that some cortisol is needed, even for proper sexual function. But if i had to choose between cortisol killers or myostatin id choose myostatin blockers if they existed.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
the best way to control cortisol would be to live in a hotel away from my wife the last two months of prep lmao . i dont know whos crankier me or her

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017

I could never do this. I have huge digestion problems so my last week is very very bland, no spices only salt and all I can really eat is egg whites and cream of rice to carb up on. I could use white rice as well but cream of rice is already kind of broken down. I even thought about baby food or puree my food lol. I may look a little fuller the next day but I look 9 months pregnant and cant be any where in public. Major gas lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Mix jelly with the cream of rice to give it real ass bro. Rice cakes and jelly. How about PopTarts? If you have problems with loading maybe you should try "shit loading"? It all starts the night before the show. Not a lot of time for your stomach to fuck with ya.

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
Youre going to take insulin with no carbs before youre in keto?

I started with 10iu and been using hydrowhey when getting low and protein/broccoli for meals without issue. Curious if it's getting me to keto quicker or not. Obviously not blasting dose yet.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I’m not buyin , maybe some can do but I’m so against low carb . I’m one for macro variations and periodization diets . Where low carb 1-2 days then rotate . I’m all about long term . Yet to see anyone with long term success. Though I could be missing out ?

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I’m not buyin , maybe some can do but I’m so against low carb . I’m one for macro variations and periodization diets . Where low carb 1-2 days then rotate . I’m all about long term . Yet to see anyone with long term success. Though I could be missing out ?

On week on CGs protocol with no carbs. I'm up about 10lbs, waist looks tighter in the mirror and definitely look fuller. I did have a refeed meal over the weekend with carbs. This morning I used 35 IU of Lantus new hypo feeling today whatsoever. I'm a little tired but I didn't sleep too well last night. I'll keep ramping it up five IU a day until I hit 50. Long term results? Time will tell lol

My last insulin run I tried I was eating lots of carbs and started to more fat then I was comfortable with. So far this for me is working really really good

Norditropin

Apr 22, 2018
Gumby what are your macros at? And Cal's for the day? I'm at 44iu/d currently but not super full, feeling flat af. Also what's your weight? Thanks bud.