©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Large Stack at once vs. Small stack over time

solegenius

Apr 10, 2013
I think everyone responds differently to many variables to just say this is the way to go bar none....personally I feel like 12 to 14 weeks is my sweet spot but it may be just a mental thing for me to.

This. I feel like I'm just hitting my stride by week 5 or 6 so I like extended cycles at moderate doses then cruise. I've tried 4-6 week blasts followed by 6-8 weeks cruise and then repeat. If I mix up the chems in my blast, say one is tren, next blast is deca, 3rd is dhb then I do notice better gains. The incidence of sides is much higher and I have to take much more ancillaries to keep my health in check.

I think short and frequent blasts where you mix up what you run does result in better gains but it's not for everyone.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I never took 1-test cyp before....ive heard so many things about it....is it really like tren without the sides

I hate writing out the same basic post I have written a ton before but here goes-

For me (personally)
I do best blasting super heavy for one month at a time, and yes I do it with long esters as well as short ones too-

For example-
I will run a base of
test-250
Mast-200

And then add-
Tren-400
Deca 2g for 4 weeks

Then- DHB- 1500mg for 4 weeks

Then- Dbol/drol 100mg each for 4 weeks

Then- Tren 1g Winny 100mg ed for 4 weeks-

So on and so forth- this has been the best method for me to keep the gains constant

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I never took 1-test cyp before....ive heard so many things about it....is it really like tren without the sides

Yeah DHB is amazing stuff- it's not quite the animal that Tren is but I do like it better for gaining mass-
It's dry and I think you gain about the same strength but the aggression factor isn't quite there.

Also the sweats and the insomnia are absent as well.. My pb does get up there with it, but that's manageable. Also don't have to worry about prolactin related issues and if anything my cock was harder than ever when I take it- probably do the increased blood volume.

If I had to say what it "feels" like I would say that 200mg of DHB has the same effect as 600mg Deca and 50mg Winny run together- minus the bloat from the Deca

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hell yeah...thanks for the info bro...I guess a good start for me would be 400mg a week for a longer cycle